Sunday, July 12, 2020

Out of the Body Experience - Magic Mushroom.-Part 2

The second out of body experience I had was after I was walked home to my lodging, which was my two man tent pitched within an unused horse stable. Rayo my friend from Argentina had made sure that I got home okay after having ingested a large portion of the 'King Mushroom'. I was am unforgettable event in itself that i have written earlier in this Blog. Briefly speaking my short walk home as a fiesta of people and animals, a bustling of women and children running all over the street and even a somber elderly gentleman sat erect on a white horse in full regalia of a Don wearing a huge black sombrero, he reminded me Cervantes Don Quixote. It seemed like everyone knew Rayo, 'Ola Senor!" came from young and old from the doorways and windows on both side of the cobbled stone street. It was a stark opposite of the scenery I had first experienced while on the way to their  abandoned coral lodging, where I saw no one not a dog, not a soul in sight and the whole area was somber and chilly; almost depressing it was.

Rayo left me with the owner lady who spoke English as she was once and airline stewardess and they spoke quietly to each other before he waved goodbye to me. My stomach was at its worse as I walked past the only toilet in the place and the sight of it scared me into holding back what needed to be released. I only had a piece of banana since the morning as the house ran out of food and so I was in bad shape where my tummy was concern. As I was about to reach my tent I heard someone calling me and I turned around and noticed a guy standing by the trough looked like he was doing his laundry. He looked familiar but I could not place where we had met. "We met in the small town of Sylvia in Colombia, don't you remember? I had long hair back then but decided to took it off when I arrived here." "Brian from Canada! I remember you. Come join me for a smoke, I have a bag of Colombian Gold I bought from two French girls yesterday evening, they said they needed money and me a sucker for helping others decided what the heck!"  

So we ended up in my tent and were smoking a fat joint between us. After a few tokes I felt light headed and passed the joint to Brian. I felt my body slowly falling backwards and laid down staring at the colorful tent to see red and blue serpents moving right before my eyes. I heard Brian asking if I was alright and bounced back up to my sitting position and told him not to worry. I grabbed my small towel and my cowboy hat and crawled out of the tent and stood up clutching on to a small rope that tied my tent to a post to steady myself. As soon as I was upright it hit me. I felt like I was in a vortex, the whole world seemed to spin around me accompanied by a loud sound, I was in a whirlwind. I heard Brian calling out loud at me as he poked his head out of the tent and the whole whirlwind phenomena came to an abrupt stop like a hand brake was pulled. I was myself again and I told Brian not to worry or interfere but just watch, while in my mind I was telling myself to breath. As soon as I could move I stepped out into the corn patch and started walking on the grass towards the middle of the small rows of baby corn growing.

After taking a few steps on the grass I felt myself again falling backwards in a slow motion as this was happening I found myself again about forty feet up in the air and looking down a myself. I remember telling myself, how ridiculous I looked with my cowboy hat and the white towel slung over my shoulder in my dark blue sweater and brown pants. From a distance came Brian's loud voice calling out to me if I was okay and found myself back into my body and my hand reaching back to brace myself from falling on my back. As soon as my fingers touched the grass I felt my whole body rebounded effortlessly to an upright position. I shouted back at Brian not to worry and continued walking into the corn patch and lowered my pants and squatted between two rows of baby corns and unleashed the most disgusting load of crap that I had been holding back and as I was doing this it rained on top of me out of the blue just for a few minutes. Soaking wet I felt fresh and light while my eyes were glued to the bright sun in the deep blue sky. 

I undressed to my underwear and hung my cloths to dry. Crept into my tent and laid myself to sleep while listening to bird chatting with each other almost understanding what they were about. This was followed by sounds of other creature like pigs and dogs and lastly humans. Thus ended my Mushroom experience and the feeling I had of being out of the body remained with me till today. The conclusion I came to was that I am not my body but I exist in my body like the wise men of old had been telling me. I was hallucinating no doubt but it felt more real than had I not been. My consciousness is relative to the external reactions, sounds, smells etc. and Brian's voice that had kept pulling me back into the present moment, back into my physical self. One thing I could say about the whole event was that i was not afraid at all and all the while I had kept reminding myself to breath. 
#Magicmushroom, #outofbodyexperience,# 





No comments: