Monday, August 10, 2015

Raising the Energy.

There are three major centers or Chakras or nadhis that i feel that one aught to focus upon when sitting in meditation and they lie along the path of the spinal column. Moving from the bottom the lower abdominal area from the navel on down is where the well of being originates. This is where the everything is boiled down into primordial energy, where everything is cooked and digested, where the material ingested is turned into energy to generate the physical form. So you are what you eat is not too far from the truth and what you eat can become the elixir of life or your degenerative poison. The lower abdominal region of your body is like an oven that burns up all the gross material and churns them into kinetic energy. 
  1. In physics, the kinetic energy of an object is the energy that it possesses due to its motion. It is defined as the work needed to accelerate a body of a given mass from rest to its stated velocity. Having gained this energy during its acceleration, the body maintains this kinetic energy unless its speed changes.
  2. Although I have had this believe about my body and mid for most of my life, I recently discovered its physical manifestation when i was 'sitting' upon waking up early one morning a few days ago. I did not want to write about it as i am not motivated anymore to keep this blog ongoing but the experience was so vivid and it keeps getting more intense now than ever that i feel i need to relate here as it is a crucial part of getting to know my self.
  3. Siittin on the morning sun, I'ill be sitting till the evening's gone... Ottis Redding. -Sitting on the Dock of the Bay.

    My sitting meditation is eventually having and effect on my mind, body and consciousness and along with listening to talks and 'Satsangs by Gurus and teachers like Mooji and Deepak Chopra, an many more i am beginning to feel that there is some awakening in me that was not there before. One of the effects I find is that I am less caring about things or people anymore or shoudl i say I pay less attention to relationships and reactions to them and i am not as easily sucked into being attached to any episodes or events that has no bearing upon who I am. I pay attention more closely to whatever transpires immediately before my eyes my or my presence but they are gone as though they were never there from my mind as soon as i move on. My mind feels less heavy with less thoughts and cluttering and i feel like i am ready to take on something new, like i am regenerated, recharged, renewed. I react less too, to events and happenings, people and experiences it feels like i take a step away from them before i decide to be involved which I don't normally do. I did not a single dollar on me the last week or so and it did not bring me down as as a matter of fact i felt relieved that because i did not have money on me i was not depressed or concerned although I did wonder if it was right or wrong to be in this state of mind.
    So he second chakra or center is the heart chakra or the solar plexus area where all the emotions are stored along with feelings and perceptions impulses and consciousness. You notice you will really feel depress if this part of your physical body is in pain. Heart burns, heart attack, angina, acid re flux or whatever have you can bring you down no matter how rich or poor you are. When the energy from the abdominal area is fed into this area it better bet pure and clean from any pollution like bad gas that causes burps and farts. The heart area is where you find Love and Compassion, Faith and Hope, for some. However if the energy fed into this area is negative in nature you will suffer not only from acid and indigestion but from anger and hatred, sorrow and pain.
    The third chakra or center is the skull area where all the electrical system of the body originates from, where the micro chip is stored that runs the whole body mind and spirit. This is where the overall balance is kept so that the human body functions according to its specs. This is where the physical and the emotional aspect gets to meet the Divine aspect as this is where the third eye  resides. 

    1. The third eye (also known as the inner eye) is a mystical and esoteric concept referring to a speculative invisible eye which provides perception beyond ordinary sight. In certain dharmic spiritual traditions such as Hinduism, the third eye refers to the ajna, or brow, chakra.
    2. The energy or as some would call it the Kundalini energy travels vertically up the spinal column up and own in  circular movement in conjunction with the rise and fall rhythm of your breath. hence when sitting the spine is kept comfortably straight to allow for unobstructed flow of the energy. In my case, due to a neck injury where a few of my neck vertebrae bones are out of line I feel a resistance every time there is a rise of energy through my spine and usually I go into a rigorous convulsion in the general area sometimes spinning my head uncontrollably, it is painful. However through years of practice and observation i have been able to help the process to happen with less rigor. It can be awkward when sitting with others or in the presence of people and you whole body decides to do the shake.
    3. I have tried to share briefly my experience with sitting meditation or where I am at with this practice but rest assured that this is just the gist or it. Perhaps if my heart moves me to share on a deeper level, Insha'Allah I will. Please keep an open mind when reading this and allow for it to happen, allow for the consciousness experience to bloom on its own for when the time and place is right I am positive that the fruit will ripen. Have Faith in who you are and the Lord will have faith in you.    







  

No comments: