Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas In Dubai

...and what is Christmas without turkey! What is Christmas without family and friends?
This is Capt. Jack 'Falcone' (not Sparrow) of the Emerates Air and his family, a 'Jack of all trade' and an Ice Hockey Goalee.

I have never a better Turkey than this that was prepared by Steve, another Emerates Air Pilot, and I have had some turkies in my days celebrating 21 years of Christmas in the US.




Yeah... you got it Bro! Let that Turkey fly my man!!


Meanwhile at the neighbour's, Sandy and naz were busy Christmas Eve making sure the steaks were according to what was ordered, Rare, medium rare, ...burnt!!


My son Karim stuck to drinking cold water all evening no amount of persuasion could get him to try wine or Rum and Coke! Way to go Karim! Stick to your principles like a man!

This is what it is all about, where parents were being honored and entertained by their children, this is the Christmas tradition where joy and happiness is shared among loved ones to remind eachother of the bond of human interpersonal relationship and the unity of man.

..and Boys will be boys no matter how old they are!

Hi! I am Naz's mom I just flew in from Germany, but I am originally from Green Bay, Wisconsin!
Hi! I am Sandy's Mom I juat flew in from in from England but i am originally from New Zealand.!










No comments: