Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Goodbye Jerejak

Yep it happens at last, the last straw on Allah/s testing of Hu'S Siiner, I am out of work! What happened? Well got to work as early as usual and clocked in at 7.30 ( My actul time being 9-5) but I love to ride the early morning bus when it is not too ceowded and I love the half an hour walk to the water front in the wee early morning hours watching the sun rising across the horizon. Walked to the end of the jetty and did my meditation and morning stretching exercises alos had my stick with me to do a little BoJutsu. The 7.30 ferry camr and i took the ropes and anchored them.
Everything seemed normal at the Jetty as a few of the staff members sat waiting, smiled and waved at the girls as the men were deep within themselves still with hardly life written on their faces. Decided to water the lawn and latter went out along the roadside to pick up the garbage, ( None of these are my duties but I do it just to kill time and because I love to do it). Sometimes i am beginning to feel like a fool, no doubt about it doing things that are thankless and if nothing else can be seen a brown nosing, but that's me, dumb me, a man who never learns.
When I got back to the ticket counter there were a few people milling around waiting for the 8.30 ferry and a guy came up to me letting me know that three of them were going to the island and that they were from a pest controll company. Great I sadi you have to pay 10RM which is half the actual cost and he protested saying that one of the staff members had said that they were to be given comp[lementary tickets. Okn call the staff and confirm it he walked away telling me. So I sat with my security man beside me waiting. The Resort Manager came by and the guy went over and had a long discussion with the RM, I thought nothing of it and later they went to the ferry without paying and I assumed the RM had given them his OK.
As soon as the ferry terminal was cleared of the morning crowd the RM turned on me by first accusing me that I was being rude to someone, that he had been nice to me given me a raisde and why the hell am I being a pain in the butt towards him and others? I was stumped! I did not expect this early morning attack and asked who was I being rude to this time and he refused to answer me thinking that I knew what he was talking about. One thing led to another and as it is not wise to write too much about your work or your boss which might be incriminating against one I would say that it came to a no turn state for both of us, it was time to part company.
What this means is simply that I might not see even my salary for the past few weeks if he has his way about it, great just plain great. Now what am I going to do about my next month rent and not to mention the kids and their school and what do I tell them? Their Dad is a failure all along, cant keep a job. I am faced with a dilemma which is dragging me down soffocating me like a drowning man. This was never in the grand scheme of things, at least I never thought that it could get to this. Kneel and beg O ye and repent your sins for the Lord thy God is a Great Tester,
Oh well at least tomorrow I have no need to worry about waking up at five thirty in the morning anymore, and my children will remeber their Dad a whole lot better being a failiure than not being anything at all. Oh Yeah!! Life goes on.

No comments: