Sunday, October 23, 2005

Job Hunting

It time to keep looking for something worthwhile again and so far there seems to be slim pickings for what i am qualified for and that being in the Health and Safety line.So far two possibilities and i am hoping that my applications would be fruitful.
The kids are doing fine for not having much to go for as far as money is concern.They have not said much about their mother but i cn feel that they miss her and are keeping it to themselves as thay know pretty well that right now thare is not much that can be done for her.
Work at the resort is becoming a tedium as there is not much to do during the fasting monthan there being alot less people visiting the island. I spend most of the day at work reading and doing some water colors.Mo offers for my artworks so far but go to keep painting just to fill up empty spaces.It seems like my creative juices like all else in my life is beginning to dry up like it is part of the aging rpocess.However I still get positive feed back from those who cant draw or paint themselves and that helps to cheer me up abit.If nothing else it is entertaining and keeps the mind occupied.

No comments: