Thursday, February 22, 2018

Wot me worry!

If you have doubts about your own personal happiness, what hope can you have for the happiness of those around you? To be truly a servant of the universe, to serve humanity, I have to be  truly at peace and happy within me with not an ounce of doubt that i am who I am. Not a personality nor an entity, not a seperate being nor an individual floating in this realm of existent. I am the very universe that I am manifesting in. Tall words, you say, why not? i am humanity, i am the very breath of this time and space that you are sharing a part of. It is my mind you are reading and my heart that is sharing and soul that is professing; I am I said, i am I cried, this is who I am. I am that which was before and that which will be after and you know me through my lowering of my veils for you to see me through your own veils of knowledge and ignorance.
If I can strip myself of all that I have accumulated throughout my life, making belief that this is who I am, i would, but it would not benefit none other than me; life is more than this. Life is more than   filling up empty spaces and breathing up fresh air, life is full of  possibilities and it is for me and  you to unravel the mysteries it has  to offer. Become alive,become a participant in live but not be trapped into it through attachment, remember ; wu wei - detached involvement. No doer and nothing is actually done. No identification with nor attachment to your actions; become a selfless entity of pure being; just  be. Right,you are, all tall orders and empty talks, pipe dreams and  empty ramblings; this is what the mind prefers of you; why the hassle?  I made a vow and i intend to see it through the best i can. I intend to awaken as many a sleepy mind as I can while I am untangling my own. Yes, I realize it sounds like a broken record, but I cannot say it enough; Wake Up! Stay Awake!
More than ever we are in an epoch of tremendous change at a speed of which it has never been experienced before in human history and the result is what we see today, a world spinning ouyt of wack. Oh it is not all that bad, you say, off course not, if you are not shot at while in school or the buildings around are bombed to shreds, or they strip search you to the teeth everytime you are in an airport or you are finding it harder and harder to keep a balance in your cheque book. Nah, for you and me life is still as it should be, no need for hassles and doomsday rattlings, why don't we just keep on existing as we are and perhaps all the negativity around us will soo fade away, just like the chnaging of channels on the boob tube. We are in an age where more than thre quarter of humanity is fast asleep or living in abject denial,living with heads buried in the sand. We are most of us living in waiting, as though waiting for a slap in the face or a kick in the butt, before we will wake up to reality; shit seems to fly all over other people's yard, not mine, so what me worry. 










  

No comments: