Saturday, November 01, 2014

I Am That, I have envisioned.

"A fundamental conclusion of new physics also acknowledges that the observer creates the reality. As observers, we are personally involved with the creation of our own reality. Physicists are being forced to admit that the universe is a “mental” construction. Pioneering physicist Sir James Jeans wrote: “The stream of knowledge is heading toward a non-mechanical reality; the universe begins to look more like a great thought than like a great machine. Mind no longer appears to be an accidental intruder into the realm of matter, we ought rather hail it as the creator and governor of the realm of matter. Get over it, and accept the inarguable conclusion. The universe is immaterial-mental and spiritual.” (R.C. Henry, “The Mental Universe” ; Nature 436:29,2005) (source)
Science is quickly catching up to ancient wisdom. Changing our world requires action, yes, but that action must come from a place of peace, love , cooperation and understanding. Who is to say that meditation, and directing intention towards what we would like to change is not the base of action? If you change within, manifestation without will begin to unfold, and that’s exactly what’s happening on our planet right now. If our hearts are in the right place, and our intentions are pure, we will be provided with the necessary opportunities using action to implement change. This is why the role of consciousness, and recognizing the role of consciousness is so important. It plays a large factor in creating global change on a mass scale."
“No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it.” – Albert Einstein
Sources:
The Earth A Living Creature 720p -( The Amamzing NASA HD Video).
“Contrary to the common belief that the Earth is simply a dense planet whose only function is a resource for its inhabitants, our planet is in fact a breathing, living organism. When we think of the Earth holistically, as one living entity of its own, instead of the sum of its parts, it takes on a new meaning. Our planet functions as a single organism that maintains conditions necessary for its survival.”  
We’ve all heard of the concept of mother earth, or the “gaia hypothesis” and how the planet isn’t just made of dead matter, but is actually a conscious, living being. Here’s a little snippet from another article we published on our website:

So as i keep probing into the contents of the Internet channelling my intuition and intention towards getting answers to my long time believe that human consciousness collectively creates the world as it is far fetched as it may seem even to myself is as a matter of fact being slowly but surely confirmed by modern science and geologists. Yes i realize that, who am i to even consider having had such ideas way back when, but the fact remains I did, at the very least i can admit this to myself. I felt strongly that through deep meditative state the human mind Can generate a great deal of energy to move mountains as the ancient adage tried to tell us and through out our human history this idea has been put forward by various schools of thoughts and religious systems. This has been the underlying common thread that almost all religions hold to be true and that is why we find almost all religions tells us not to desecrate 'Mother Earth'. To treat Mother nature as having a will of its own much greater than we can imagine is a very healthy to view our planet especially today where man has just about 'shit on the very plate that he eats'.
I told my daughter of how i had imagined my children would be if and when I decided to have kids, I told her that although it may sound like i was bragging , it was the truth. I told myself that I was capable of envisioning what they would look like and how strong in body and mind they would become and this was when I was first turned towards the idea of being married and having children. My first child happened when I was 25 years of age and he came into my life in the most out of the ordinary way which was the cause for a drastic change in my life, it was never the same again. Born in Malaysia and grew up in the United States ever since his mother and I left the country when he was 4 months old and never to return till he was 16, just to visit. Now he is a Flight Captain with Emirates Air. Off course i did not envisioned the whole scenario from cradle till today but i strongly believe that my mind had foreseen how it was going to most of it at least, yes I had it planned! and it turned out not too shabby I might add.
Even when I was in 'High School' my mind was already in the West and the US precisely,and i had walked the snow fields of Wisconsin in my dreams and tasted the wine and roses through so much reading of novels by great writers like James Michner and Harold Robins, writers whose books had been food for my imagination while living within the sight of the South China Sea in Kuala Terengganu. I was a product of the books i read and the music I listened to thanks to my eldest brother who made it possible for me: ours was the first few homes to own a collection of Playboy Magazines, another great source of reading. Yes on looking back in my past i now can safely say that what i thought in the past has helped in creating my present or should I say the future. My only regret in this is that I had not been more creative with a good sense of discipline and awareness perhaps with a little more sensitivity towards others along the way. But then I would not be me if anything is or had been different.
In short I have become a strong believer in the idea that 'you create your own world, your own environment and your own, life if you know how to put your mind to it. Most people are not fully aware of this and allow life or the environment o dictate the outcome of their lives or who they are. It is my observation that those who live with this kind consciousness as their firm belief will not have a smooth ride in life, most will meet with walls and dead ends of desperation and despair, if they are not fully aware of who they are or at the very least be able to accept that they are different from the norm, not to say any special, but just different. One of the the characteristics i find about me is that I demand much much more out of life and success or failure is part and parcel of who I have chosen myself to be. I have forged my own destiny knowingly or otherwise, I may not be wealthy materially nor spiritually but i a my own self created entity answerable only to my Maker, the One that I have come to finally fully accept and totally submit myself to. I have taken a long and roundabout way to get to where I am and as i have said somewhere before I have entered my faith in Allah through the back door.
Now I am in the process of making my way to the front line of the 'Saf' when I worship Him. Now i have to accustom myself to praying five times a day. I do not come before my Lord coerced by anyone nor out of fear of anyone ridicule or chastisement, I am a Muslim by my own choice absolutely one faith, it is only me and Him and none other will pass any judgement over how or what I believe in practice.


No comments: