Monday, February 21, 2022

We drove the Volvo into the Sunset.

 Took a Sunday drive with my friend Ben Rongen in his Volvo we ended up in Balik Pulau as they say here on the other side of the Island. Drove along the new express road am ore confused now on where we were at one point. Ben retorted at the city landscape in the distance , "Another Hong Kong look alike!" No chance of stopping for a selfie along the scenic drive...will take getting used to. 


 We made it to Balik Pulau eventually and managed to catch the sunset at Malindo Point (beach) . 


I paid homage to the setting sun...
The Lord's Glory is in the Sunset...

Ikh dinasiratulmustakin...Lead me O'Lord through the straight and narrow path that leads me to You. 
I stand in homage before You my Lord in the presence of Your Light and Splendor that no picture taken could do justice to Your Presence being there before You, Alhamdullilah! 
Thank you Ben! for making it happen.



No comments: