Wednesday, November 21, 2012

The Flight - Em[rate Air Bus

This is it, the life of the rich and famous or is it the life of a starving artist with not dollar to his name. But life is an illusion and who would know unless you share it them let it be known? Not  week ago I had to borrow from a friend fifty ringgit and another gave me ten, all he could afford...Such Is! This trip I make with my thoughts of them, it is their trip too.
You got all the comfort of a Business Class Traveller on board one of the most highly rated Airlines in the world. It was like riding a 'Kompressor' on the highway only it had its own minibar and Tv set among other things.
Accompanied by none other than the man who owns an Airline, Richard Branson, how can you go wrong. The seat will recline into a bed if you decide to travel in your sleep; but how can you afford to snore with your mouth drooling while riding the clouds iwht such class, that would be inhumanly a waste even for the most jaded of travellers.
Ah, the crew; that smile tells it all.
My son had texted me to tell me that he had booked on this particular flight as a surprise and insisted that I make my way to the back of the plane. Sure enough there was a bar loaded with my favorite nuts among other things and the bar tender who originated from Argentina by the name of Diego.
Members of the crew were all smiles and very obliging to whatever your needs may be.
If you are the type that can pretend to be unaffected by the luxurious facility and services of a high class act then there is over a thousand channels of entertainment to escape with just touch the screen. I watched the latest remake of Total Recall with Colin Ferrell.
The only other passengers closest to me was a family whose little boy screamed  his hearts out before the flight by settled down to enjoy the flight after take off. I am sharing this whole trip not because I would like to show off but simply because it is an experience that I can say happens in my life when I approach the point of giving up and accept that nothing more could happen to me that is worth happening.
The flight to Dubai , my third from Kuala Limpur was memorable because I saw in myself many lessons being played out especially that of not giving up and having the patience to endure the felling of being at the end of the road.; "and this too will pass..."

No comments: