Tuesday, September 11, 2007

What;s going on these days?











Had to pay a visit to my son's school to find out that both my children might be getting booted out of the educational system here as their school fees have not been paid. Being foreign born they have to pay extra and I have not been able to come up with the amount to cover their fees to the tune of 800RM. At my last look I had four RM in my bank account no where near the ammount required. If my children does not attend school they may be deported as they would automatically become illegal aliens in this country. They are here so far on a student visa untill they finish their education. Things are getting to the point where i am about had it with the System.
My art show will be held next month at the USM Muzium Gallery and I am praying that I will sell afew to cover for next month's rent and car payment and as for the school fees I have written to one of my nephews for help and hopefully my son in the US will also come through.
Iy is not a pretty picture for me financially and for my children their future seem bleak too as I really have no idea what the hell to do anymore. Where do I go from here?

No comments: