Thursday, November 16, 2017

Transforming the old into the new.

These chairs were bought from an second hand store and I was asked to repaint them.

As i happened to have a few cans of spray paint ni the trunk of my car, I simply let loose my creative mind.

These chairs now are transformed into works of Art.

By using a branch of fern leaf from the nearby bushes i allow my mind to create something in relation to the surrounding environment.

The mind is a creative force that can bring forth the time, space and materials to fulfill its intention if and when it chooses to.

The Organic farm is a space where there is more silece than noises, more beauty than chaos and as such it helps to allow for the mind to become more quiet and focused in order to create when asked to do so.

The act of creating itslf is the end process of transferring the thoughts and ideas into physical expression.

\So now somewhere in a make shift canteen at the foothills of a small village called Lintang is a collection of pieces of my creativity that is impermanent just as the middle chair once was.

No comments: