Wednesday, November 21, 2012

The send off - KLIA

Had one of my best flight yet on the Emerates Airbus which my son booked me on as a pleasent surprise and he added that I should check the back of the Plane and sure enough there was rouble waiting there in the form of an exquisite bar. The little bar tender was from Argentina by the name of Diego.
I was sent off by four beautiful people including my daughter and it was the way to go as i could not have asked for any better.
Any chance of this guy being my son in law hmm.. we will se how much money he can make selling his body building supplements in th next few years or what my daughter has in store for him. I like him though from the first time I met him at one of my nieces wedding.
 
AHH... to be young.
The Malaysian Don Johnson look made up my travelling outfit seeing that I am flying Businees Class, dont ask what Business as it is none of your abusiness.
I was sent off to the aiport by my daughter and her friends, Muna, Ariff, Asri all MMu students. while waiting for the right time we sat and had coffee at the Old Town White Coffee corner which to me was a total dissappointment. It defies my intelligence how such a name brand establishment could operate with such low quality service while charging arm and legs for a cup of coffee. When we arrived I had noticed that there was hardly two tables occupied by other customers so the place was less than bury. Then I also noticed that they had four or five young guys serving or suppose to serve but nonne made any effort to approach our table. The we found out after waving our arms and legs for attention that we were suppose to go up tho the counter and order ourselves. Then we sit and wait for this supposedly way out of this world brew of white coffee. I surely hope that not all their outlets elsewhere is like this and ironically this is supposed to be the model outlet as it sits at the airport and charges airport price. Nope, not again.

No comments: