Friday, June 22, 2012

The Guys when not Fishing.

Each picture tells a tale, a story, about people whose life I have touched or  touched mine and how our path crossed every now and then at odd places. I uswed to work at the Jerejak Resort and Spa along with my friend here and that was a few years ago. We met here again one day out of the blue.
Fishinng night all set for the night run  and now just relaxing killing time. 
I think this picture tells more than just the importance of time.

Caught in inactive-action a little siesta time is in order, what with the cool gentle breeze blowing on this hazy afternoon.

What have we not talked about? Politics? Religions? History or culture perhaps, the tide is quite high today.

This is perhaps not the 'Aleutian Stare' but it is still a stare out to the sea soaking in the openness and the expanse of the  skies blanketed in haze. How man can afford to kill his neighbor for a few dollars more and the Indonesians are up in arms again about Malaysia stealing their National Cultures and making it as part of its Heritage. 
One of the deaf mute twins always smiling and jumping at each other in loving tease just like twins living their lives in surviving day to day.  I too am a part of a twin but my being a twin brother to another has not such sweet tales to be brag about. My twin brother is a complete reverse of who I am a mirror image in looks but as individuals we are like Tom and Jerry.
Their mode of transportation bearing the meagre belongings that they haul here and there while looking for odd jobs when not actually out fishing.
Mamat is mentally slow and si being looked after his two elder brothers. I taught him how to massage the soles of his feet reflexology style whenever he sits around and  keep his back straight through breathing properly. He tends to forget  however and needed to be jump-started every now and then.
I stop looking at others with any sense of attachment albeit in the form of caring or judgement, I stop feeling the need to feel sorry although I acknowledge their pains and suffering in life. I do not envy or feel the need to be jealous of what others have, their achievements or their success in financial gains it is theirs I am contented to live my days out a breath at a time doing what i can to make their lives more beautiful and blessed or at least less of a pain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have always dream of living by the beach but it never come true