Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My 5th Mural

Proud owner of "The Fall" standing before the painting in his living room. Awesome! was his immediate remark and looks like I am really standing with the mountains behind me after he looked at the picture from the camera. Not bad if i may say so myself and it was fun doing it tooo!!


After words got around that there is a Malaysian Artist running around the building and painting on the walls in the living rooms at the Al Manazel, I was again commisioned to do yet another wall on the 4th floor. The owner another Emerate Pilot wants something form his home scene in the US. He is from Colorado and wanted a fall scene of mountains and lakes.


I got some help this time from my son Timo who seem to have the talent for it and enjoyed painting just like his dad. He seemd confident at it as i sat and watched and came up with a well drawn mountain range much as u had expected if I had done it myself only i was a little slowere because of getting sore in my arms and back.















The Naz is now the 'manager' making sure his dad got enough works lined up for the future, and quite good at it too. If it all works out I might have something going here for my Art as a source of lucrative income. Although I charge the works relatively very cheap I can still make it a go once i break into the Dubai art scene. It is a matter of time and connections or advertisement through word of mouth.


Again I raise my heart towrds my Maker and in all humility say Alhamdullilah!! Thank you Ya Karim, Lord for Your bounty comes from sources that I never dreamed of as always, InSha'Allah!.


No comments: