Sunday, January 08, 2006

Is there anybody out there??

I just got through trying to drum up support for my upcoming solo exhibition which is in May but no such luck. I even tried the Prime MInister's office where he used to hace an email address but the sddress seemed to have disappeared. I guese thereis too many yo yos like me writing nonsense to him and he got tired of it being a busy man that he is. I used to write to him when I was living in Terengganu offering him my two cents worth like develop the Pulau Duyong area and fix up the Kedai Payang area and so on. Well it looks like this has already been taken care of and good for him and the people of Terengganu. Just recently they had a world class regata of sailing yatches with world class competitors taking part in , the Monsoon Race it was called.
Oh well just my luck to be at the wrong place at the wrong time again but such is. Now how do I go about getting someone to sponsor my art show here? Last timke I checked in my checking account there is twelve Ringgit Malaysian left, I can hardly buy a brush with that and I cannot even get it out if I want to. The resort still owes me about two hundred RM fopr withdrawing my employee's provident fund when I am no more a contributing member after my retirement age, but due to some screw up they still cannot get it into my bank account. How do i live for the next few weeks, good question.
Today I discovered that i was short of fourty RM in my daily collections at the ferry terminal and so I had to cough out whatever is left in my wallet to reimburse for the missing forty as I hate trying to justify why or how this could have happened! Shit happens and sometimes it shits cats and dogs and I have to learn to eat this shit like it or not being a practicing Muslim that I am. I accept it as yet another test from the AlMighty, the Tester! What else? Well what is going on with my son in Switzerland? perhaps still piss off at the world for all the unfairness and injustices while his older brother is trying to find a second job because airline pilots dont make enought money to get by these days.The two I am having here with me has yet to be hit by the truth of not having. What else? my wife? I have almost forgotten about her these days and when I do remember her it hits me harder in my chest but no tears to my eyes as they seemed ran dry a long time ago. What else, where do I go for food tonight?
GOOD QUESTIONS AND THEY DESERVE BETTER ANSWERS!!!

No comments: