Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!!

Well, one whole year hass floated by and what Tsunami of a year for the Bahari family. We are still recoiling from the aftermath just like those Achehnese and the Pakistanis on the Kashmir boarder. My wife as my good friend David C. mentioned is most probably in heaven already waiting for us well where she is or her original mind is at the moment I pray to the AlMighty that she is well cared for and happy as Allah knows she deserves it after all that she has been through in this life.
I am looking forward to the year ahead as I feel like this is my year, I am going to hit paydirt through my Art one way or another, I can feel it in my bones!! After all the billionbs of lines I have been rendering on to my works not to mention brush strokes and splashing paints I could use a break. A niece in New York is trying to get me a sponsor for my upcoming show through the government agency of the Humanities and Fine Arts. If she can pull it off it will be a dream come true. my friend david in LA has finally got my works displayed at a site on the net.. its at
http://yogabb.com/shamsul/
For those who has been crazy enough to follow my trials and rambligs thus far I hope you will pop into the site and enjoy my creative side. Maybe in the near future David might be able to post a few shots to go with this blog too. I hope this new Year will bring brighter days for all of us all over the world, we sure could use more good vibes throughout this planet. My humble advice is simply sit, sit and watch your breath and when you have found it send it out with a positive vibe to the rest of the inhabitants of this planet. If you do not have the time to do this walk and watch your breath if not simply breath conciously more often instead of taking for granted the fact that you are breathing.
We are all vicegerents or caretakers and givers of this beautiful planet of ours and if we fail to recognize this woe unto us for we become loosers here and in the hereafter for those who believe. To those bent of being destructive and negative in this life I can only say that I hope their children and grand children will someday compensate for their ways. We have but one life and one planet to live by so while we are swimming in this fishbowl let us at least leave it in good shape for those who come after us.
I wish all a very Happy New Year and may Allah bless one and all.

No comments: