Saturday, October 15, 2005

It's The Fasting Month Again

Yes the month of Ramadan is here and so my stomach is growling and my head is spinning and I am still running around like I am an enlightened numbnut with no end in sight. Today I learned that my salary will be smaller next month as there was a discrepancy in the amount paid into the accounts department on the 9th. of this month. It looks like the money simply up and dissappeared without a trace and I am resposible for it somehow as I cannot remmber who was on duty when I turned the money in at the end of the day. Its to the tune of some two hundred RM which is about onthird of my salary. I knew this was coming for the pastr few days the moment i was called to justify the missing amount and my feeling has been one of "I dont really give a damn about it anymore than I give a damn if my balls are still functioning.
My son's school principal, his form teacher and the disciplinary teacher has been takeing turns reminding him the his father better pay up the foreign student fees or else... This too is becoming another thorn in my side as I am running out of cash and to think that when I had it and made the payment the school refused to accept it. I was informed through a small piece of paper hand written by the school principal that the school cannot accept the money from the student and that I have to take my son with me and make the payment at the Ministry of Education Office. Well they could have told me that in the first place but instead they had asked me to visit the school earlier and meet the principal which I did and failed to meet anyone as everyone was away that day. Now I am up tomy neck with this kind of bureaucratic crap that I am beginning to turn into a potential terrorist out of shear frusteration.

No comments: