Wednesday, June 22, 2005

What Is Gobochan?

My friend Raof learned of the medicinal purposes of the Gobo root, a fleshy root stem found only in Japan when he met with an elderly Japanese who was doing a long term study for the cure of Diabetes utilizing vegetables extracts in the form of a soup. Eversince he started producing the drink which comprices of five different kinds of vegetable he found that there were quite a number of successful cures for such deseses as diabetes, overweight and general aches and pains related to the flow of blood and the healthy cells in the immune system. The ingredients are made up of your everyday vegetables such as carrots, radish, a specie of mushroom, Gobo root and so forth, but the essence of the potentcy of the soup is in its preparation, its measurements and time of preperation, one has to prepare it with a Zen mind.
This drink is found to heighten the health and growth of cells in the body, existing cells are rejuvenated and dead and unhealthy cells are being consumed by the healthy new cells. I have been drinking this soup eversince for the past few weeks and found that it helps me to move my bowels every morning and I urinate alot more regularly. I sweat very easily too and I feel alot mot lighter and not as sluggish especially in the mornings. My sister who is way overweight has made it her drink of choice now that she has lost a few kilos and moving about with less pain. She is now visiting her grandchildren in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah and is busy spreading the Gobochan health drink among her friends and relatives there.It is our intention to patent this drink and hopefully with further research to bottled it for better commercial production. We are looking for a better name for this drink, one that will be more Zen-like and has a catchy sound to it. So if anyone has suggestions please let us hear it.

I have booked my bus ticket to KL for tonight and will arrive there in the morning sometime and I hope there will be some good Samaritan to fetch me at the bus stand or even find a place to stay. I will have a day or two before my children arrive from the US and so I hope to be able to go to Putra Jaya and dig around for some answers as to what is happening to my application for PR status for my kids which has been pending for the last six years. My kids are of the age where they will need to carry an identification card with them whereever they go and at the moment they have none. There is no excuses being given as to why they do not qualify for permanent residency and it has been a burden on me for the past five or six years everytime I am being confronted with this issue. Being a Malaysian father I feel at least I deserve a better response from the government agencies that handled my childrens' case. Not to recieve even a letter of acknowledment after filing with an attatched copy of a letter from the Deputy Chief Minister of Penang, is like an insult to the office and stature of the Minister.

No doubt I am a non-entity as far as those working at the Registery Department or the Home Office, I am just another file number that is not of critical importance, who am I? I have worked alongside foreign workers who got their IC crads done in three months or some even less. These foreign workers from Indonesis, Bangladesh, Miyamar and so on somehow has better luck than me a local. All those who I have seekd advice from kept telling me that money talks and bullshit walks, that i need to use bribery one way or another otherwise my file will keep sinking to the bottom. But i was also told that i need to go to the source myself and sit down and protest in fron of the Prime Minister's office and demand for some direct answers. And so this is what I will have to do in the next few days in KL. If I end up in the detention in Bukit Aman so be it, Allah is merciful and to Him I will seek refuge for whatever will befall on me. I have sat and taken enough unjutifiable crap from the government's bureaucratic mismanagement and lack of caring and hoity-toidy attitude of the office workers. It is time to evoke article 666 and call on the Devil to do the job where the angels failed.

No comments: