Friday, March 27, 2015

What the forest taught me. - From Secrets of the Bhagavad Gita

The Soul is immortal and no elements of nature can harm it, I am not this body,, the body is just a costume and when i am done with this costume i will put on a new one.. My Soul shines out most brilliantly when I am experiencing my divine nature my positive nature, my  original Buddha nature. My soul recedes into the deeper recesses of my  being when I am experiencing negative values or harboring negative thoughts.The religion of each and every eternal soul is one, thy Soul is the embodiment of the Divine Spirit.

Life is the communion between the Soul and the Soil. The Spirit and the five elements of nature.. The human and the being, being is the conscious entity and the human is the physical entity; life is the connection of these two entities.. 

The Body is made up of the five elements of nature and thee the body demands the five elements for its survival. The Soul also requires  seven core values for its survival - Knowledge - Will Power - Purity  - Bliss -  Love - Happiness - Peace.. Soul is a point of Divine Light. The Soul requires Spiritual knowledge in order to neutralize the influence of ego..Spiritual knowledge is like a catalyst that removes the stains caused by the egoistic tendencies in man.

We are most comfortable where there are pure feelings and purity in behavior and thoughts and so we need to cultivate purity which is the original nature of our being , the nature that was there when we were born.. Being in the forest is like being in the temple or the church or the mosque where i feel pure and comfortable, where i catch a glimpse of my true nature. Here there is a pure atmosphere which heals me from within.

When there is ego, there is misunderstanding, when there is impurity, ego and impurity are such which does not allow for real Love to flourish.. Everyone in the world is aspiring for true altruistic Love, but there is no true Love. Once we can feel there is no true Love, that there is selfishness in this Love, we cannot feel comfortable from within. Wherever we sense selfishness, where the Love is superficial, there is frustration created, we can never feel comfortable.

Peace prevails where the three core values of knowledge, purity and Love exist. Without Knowledge, Purity and Love there can never be Peace in this world. If there is ego, misunderstanding,selfishness and manipulation in purity, how can there ever be Peace in this world?

If the four are there the fifth core virtue is available and that is Happiness.  There is Happiness in the world where everyone enjoy life, the quality of life that all of us wish for. and the five are the highest achievement for the human life is Bliss.- Ananda,, Parmananda, and we want to experience that ecstasy, that Bliss, that Joy of human life.

When the six are there, the seventh, Will Power becomes manifest. When we ask God for help, to give us the strength, we are asking for the  Will Power, the Power to be who I am...I AM That! I am Satchit Ananda! I Am a Powerful Soul! I am Knowledge! I am Purity, I Am Love I am Peace, I am Bliss ...I AM That I AM.

No comments: