Monday, July 25, 2011

Getting Ready for the Show

Tha MGTF gallery crew got together to install my works on the walls for the upcoming two man show alongside my friend Najjar Musawwir from Illinois, USA. My works comprises of a few new larger pieces mostly in black and white.


Also to be hung is my 100 feet long sketching of Georgetown an on going project which has been exhibited at two solo exhibitions already so far here in Penang.



It is fun just ti sit and watch the guys go at it figuring out how to get these pieces on the walls and I left it up to them to do the curatorial works themselves whci I find much easier than trying to impose my own ideas.

^The boys seems to enjoy what they do and gave it full attention making sure that no damage doen to the works.


Each has become an expert at what they do and takes pride in their ability to get the job done.









Getting up a 100 feet long art piece on to the wall is no easy feat.

Watch It!!






What are you guys waiting for??!!

Thats it get the measurement right and make sure it is not lopsided.







Sure it takes some doing to paint this large a piece!








Get a haircut you guys!!


Oh yeah! mr. Boss man! It looks great dont it? By the way where were you when they were busy hanging the pieces?











































No comments: