Friday, January 17, 2020

It felt good to meet your Archetypes.

It is not my intention to promote any particular religion o the world, albeit Islam, Christianity, Hinduism Taoism or Buddhism, (even if it may not be considered a religion, more like a way of living.) I am addressing spiritual issues that has bugged me for most of my life ever since I was confronted by my schoolmates and friends in a negative way about my faith as a child. I have been grappling with the issue through out my life looking for answers that i can truly  believe to be my own truth of the matter. Even to this day at the age of seventy I find myself still time and again being thrown in the dark as to the meaning of it all; it is insane. However it also a baggage that I had allowed to accumulate across my like a crucifix carried by Jesus. I believe most of mankind do this, some worse than others. I have the tendency to blame it on my mind for this conundrum, but this is getting to become an escape and in dealing with the mind one gets trapped into a game of dual thinking, right and wrong, good or bad, a never ending game that leads me to nowhere, like a vicious circle. 

Yesterday evening before I went to bed I sat and as I sat after reciting the few verses of the Quran for safety reasons, I found myself transforming into Lord Shiva with a hooded serpent coiled around my neck and in my left hand I held a trident. I felt my body erect and solid in form like a young warrior radiant with youthful vigor and on top of my heard curled a mountain of hair. I was disturbed initially as i was committing the first of the mortal sin as a Muslim, which is having a second to God. But I did not give in to this 'fear' and continued to observe my state and to justify to myself i decided that this too is God's will, as all is His creation. I felt a smile of understanding happening and continued the feeling of this transformation into this Adi Yogi as I sat across from the Mountains of the Himalayas enjoying the cool breeze. This is perhaps what happens when you watch and listen to too much religious teachings on You Tube.

A thought crossed my mind after a while and it whispered, "If you can sit like the Lord a Shiva you can also sit like the Buddha or the Prophet of Allah in His little cave before He had his revelations, or Jesus as He sat in the desert seeking answers. In other words I can sit and meditate as who I choose to be for as long as I do not attach myself that this is who I am but just manifestations of the highest of spiritual which carries within each and every one their own spiritual identities and wisdom teachings. None of these personages uttered a word nor did I felt like I was a Hindu, a Christian, a Muslim or a Buddhist; I was what i chose to experience while sitting. Their wisdom came through as a feeling more than as knowledge and this wisdom I felt was from  all my years of studying and understanding of the teachings of each and every one of these great Beings from the past. All that I truly felt as each one manifest was that I was being told, "It was alright, that All Is One and One Is All."

I felt sad when it was all over and went to sleep dreaming beautiful dreams of meeting great minds and having meaningful conversations about spirituality. I had decided not to write about it when I woke up this morning, but at the same time I felt compelled to as it is time to share the deeper aspects of what is happening in my practice and for those on the same journey as I am, I hope that this will help to further encourage their perseverance towards getting to know they truly are. All the quotes and saying of the ancient are not empty words but handed down but keys that unlock the treasure trove of your subconscious, just as a hashtag does to the workings of the Internet; C.G. Jung  named them the Archetypes.
#Archetypes,#Jung,# Lord Shiva, #Muhammad, #Jesus. 

       



  

No comments: