Monday, December 02, 2019

My Endless doodles.


This quote, "It is easier to eat off your belly than off your back, " was uttered by 'Gus' and Native American of the  Enuit Tribe or was t Tilinket?  It was referred to the a discussion on how Sea Otters have their meals while floating on their backs and crushing the shells of the crabs or whatever else that needed the shells removed with a stone that the otters had.

There are voices in my head and sometimes it was necessary to give them names, like the Cheeseburger Buddha , the Bug and so forth. This is so, by identifying them I get a better sense of who is saying what and for what purpose. 

I did this sketch while waiting at the Denver Airport Transit Lounge. For lack of anything else to do i tried to while my time away creating stories in my head while capturing the scene around me.

I believe I was on my way to Green Bay, Wisconsin  
from Anchorage, Alaska., or was it the other way round?
Add caption



This sketch might have been from an ad I saw at the Airport, a Happening in Jackson, Mississippi.


This Statement was uttered by the Historical Buddha on his final hour before entering PariNirvana or the final Enlightened State. Perhaps similar to the Advaita Vendata state of becoming One with the Atma-Brahman. This to me has been the essence of the Buddha's teaching- removal of the ego identification of the self.

No comments: