Monday, December 02, 2019

My Endless Doodles -2

A
There a time when I needed to have a companion to provide check balance over all my thoughts and actions, lest I transgressed and commit myself to actions i could not retract or become a victim of my own errors and thus i created "The Bug" a small insignificant entity but yet carries a potent impact over me the thinker. I had created the "Zen Stick," even before i was familiar with the Ways of Zen . 

'The Bug' had always been there as Nemeses to the CB Buddha, the alter Ego that keeps reminding me of not gettig out of hand or thinking beyond what is my limitations. I created the Bug ALMOST THIRTY YEARS AGO!

When things got way out of hand or i really loose my sense of perspective as to who I am and what my limitations were, the 'Bug' would remind me that the smallest of my manifestations can become my nightmare. This was how i checked my egotistical tendencies not to get carried away.

20 -30 years ago my mind was doing what it is doing today, it never really grew or matured, it is still asking questions and looking for answers. I am my own worse critique in this life. The bug is my way making things less tense.

The  'Bug' was created as a yet another entity of my subconscious mind that every now and then materializes to make a statement of point out a weakness, or act as a catalyst for an on going issue affecting my self. It is a bug bugging.
# doodling, #sketching 

No comments: