Monday, November 12, 2018

Life is an Experiment- I believe so.

All there to being an enlightened being to simply realize that you are an enlightened being and no two ways about it! You are an awakened  consciousness that is manifesting itself into the physical and the mental formations on this planetary realm of existence this is how I see it for myself at least. I am not saying that  am an enlightened being like the Buddha or Jesus or Muhammad, (PBUH), no Sir, I am my own enlightened being. I am not saying this to be smart either, nor to endorse any form of religious or spiritual practice nor am I trying start any new religion. No sir, I am at the age where writing my conclusion to the experiment of this practice I call life, is paramount and before i kick the bucket it is my desire that it be know how far or how near i have come from becoming one with the whole, the Cosmos, the One, the Infinite and The Ultimate Divine Mystery some call God while others Brahman. some call The great Spirit, while others Jehovah, but give It whATEVER NAME YOU MAY: TO BECOME ENLIGHTENED IS TO MERGE INTO THE cOMPLETE WHOLESOMENESS OF BEING; i AM THAT, I AM, (typo error being kept.)

The sum total of my entire journey inner and outer has been to arrive at this point of being able to say it to myself, that I am, that I am. Beyond what the mins is capable of manifesting and beyond what cna ever been imagine, there is no more doubt in this mind that it has at a point of no return, it is unleashing all that is the content of this individual DNA and spiritual unconscious realms or dimensions out into the open and it is time to write the conclusion to this lifelong experiment with life inner and outer beingness. Unravelling the mysteries of the ancient teachings from the cultures that makes up the human race, I am able to say to myself that I 'see the light'. the wisdom the wholesomeness of being awakened being alive and being aware of being alive; it is nothing special at all. When you are able to drop the mask from your face and show the real you to the world, the world looks at you differently; with a sense of awe if not fear. That is why we all wear masks in our daily lives that we may feel secure  within ourselves that the external world have no idea who we truly are! A coward at heart wears the mask of a bloodthirsty villain, a merciless soldier or a zookeeper. The brave at heart dorns the mask of a teacher, a chef or a carpenter, a priest of a a pauper even; the Brave at heart is timid and compassionate.

I shed my mask every so often and i realize that I have done this without making too much out of this although on looking back I now realize that i have become conscious of wearing and dropping my masks all along. I am the call it what you may, entity that does the donning and doffing of the masks that I wear. It is the slipping in and out of one's multi-personalities that one has accumulated along the way in order to cope with the external stimuli of the time and circumstances the I face. Today I was an uncle giving advice to a nephew and niece and a father to my son and daughter and a blogger jotting down my thoughts and feelings, trying to make sense out of the nonsense of this life. Mahatma Gandhi is said to have said that, Life is an Experiment: I believe so.

No comments: