Saturday, October 13, 2018

The never ending search...

To understand beyond any trace of doubt or suspicion in your heart is Right Understanding and for this to happen one has to dig deep and leave no stone untouched without fear or favor. Even if it challenges your very core of belief systems or your faith, it is imperative that you give it your utmost attention and investigate, learn and unravel any and every mystery that comes your way; it is your Divine right to do so. When your soul is in question especially when you are on your last track of your existence on this planet, it is your inherent duty to realize the truth of who or what you are before you can stand before your Maker and declare that you are a true believer and have done you homework and footwork in order to get to Him. Life is not simply the accumulation of wealth and fame, nor is it to be a blind follower of any religion or faith without having earned to right of passage towards the Divine. To remove yourself form the herd does not imply that you defy the Creator, all it is is that you are purifying your path leading up to His presence. Only in the purification of your being from all doubts and impurities is your worship of the Holy most meaningful.

Only you can purify your soul and it has to come from within you  for truth resides within and not from without. The amount of time and effort you give towards searching for the right answers is your worship and devotion towards your Maker. No amount of knowledge or revelations from the holy scriptures, no amount of reasoning or threats you may face in the quest for answers to your longing for the right way is valid until you have discovered for yourself what  the whole truth is where you are concern; they can only be the guide and the pointer of infinite possibilities that is out there for you to grapple with; the absolute truth is from within you, find it and live with it. All that you are exposed to in the form of religions, of ancient wisdom, or modern sciences are guideposts and signs to help you navigate yourself towards the ultimate truth, the truth that only you can accept as your ultimate consciousness of being who you are or what you are; you are the master of your own destiny.

I have studied almost all the religions and as much philosophies as i can in my lifetime as this Blogging has testified and I am still on the path towards my self discovery; I have laid my soul on the line taking chances that I may be in error but at the end of the day only The Lord will decide. Whether I was created in His image or that the 'I' iself does not exist, is yet to be be fully understood and assimilated, but the journey must go on towards discovering what is. Tat Tvam Asi, That Art Thou as the Vedantic philosophy prescribe and the Buddha insisted that the self does not exist and Islam holds you to fulfilling your covenant with the Lord even before you were born in to this worldly existence, the right choice is mine to make and choose I must that i will not die in vain. What is 'free will' if I allow for others to make my choice for me? Whether I am Christian a Buddhist or a Hindu, whether I am an atheist or a free thinker, I make my own choice and the choice will be ferry me across the river or sink me in the middle along the way, but it will be my choice made through thorough and intense study of who I am and why I am the way I am; life is a long process of learning and it is never too late to start even at seventy: The Divine in me is my true guide.  

    

No comments: