Wednesday, October 10, 2018

The cat that believed she is a butterfly.

Well Firby our cat found out the hard way that she is not a butterly when she fell from the twelve floor to the concrete ground below this morning. She suffered a broken front leg so far that I can tell but will see what the vet says tomorrow. When i found her missing I thought she had disappeared a few floors downstairs but i decided not to look for her to see if she returns. The I decided to leave the apartment to have my lunch and when I was on the ground floor I decided to just look around for her just incase she was splattered somewhere on the ground. I found her cowered  against one of the pillars whimpering and wet and I picked her up gently and took her back to the apartment. When we got into the apartment she slowly walked into my daughter's room and laid down in the far end corner under the bed. I left her alone as i knew she was in pain and perhaps in a shock.


Not wanting to trouble her i decided not to tell my daughter just yet, however a few minutes later my daughter called and told me that she had enough with her employer and was coming home definitely. I told her what had happened with the cat and my daughter's mind was made up that she was coming home this very afternoon. It is early in the morning now and both my daughter and her cat are asleep and I am here putting it all down in writing. Earlier I had decided to sit and meditate on my bed before i fall asleep and as i set I visualize healing the cat from where I was. I imagined her as she had always likes to do and that is sit right in front of me and demand my attention. I would stroke her and she would lay very still and then I would my hand and assume the 'Mudra' with my hands on my lap and she would leave. After sitting in this manner for a while I heard my daughter talking to the cat in her room next to mine and a few minutes later I noticed the cat limping into my roof and with great effort lept on to my bed like she always does only this time she peed on the bed in front of me. This was the first time she ever did so, I guess she was holding it back all this while after her accident having fell twelve floors and survived.



   

No comments: