Thursday, July 26, 2018

Where i came from there i will return.

After  reading and listening to so much different thoughts on mind and how to cope and live with it, I have come to the conclusion that the mind is like a lady, you can't live with her and you can't live without her. She is all you got and sometimes she can be too much to deal with. Don't get me wrong I adore women, perhaps too much and the cause of alot of my straying and transgressions, but all in all i am blessed to have known so many women in the most blissful ways. So with the women ans so with my mind, I am trying to make the truce with all these years of looking for answers, I am still lost for answers. I believe if the Good Lord does not want something to happen it would not and if he does it is for a reason and that reason is why I keep on writing as I can to set the matter of the mind straight; God's greatest gift to man is pure and unadulterated mind.

I believe the unadulterated mind was before Adam took a bite of the Apple in the Garden. By defying God's decree Adam was split into two, the Good and the Bad, the right and the wrong, the light and the dark; the Dual thinking mind. It got  worse as it went down to His children, Cain and Abel and the rest is ancient history or Biblical History. This is my limited understanding of the Genesis, it is a very crude and limited interpretation, but it is how i see it for now, how the mind i have today become what it is. It is like a split soul, a soul seeking to unite and become whole again. In the spirit of Yin and Yang, i need my counterpart to become well balanced in nature. However, I have been pretty much at loggerhead with my mind, pretty much the result of too much studying and listening to all the words of wisdom that I come across about my mind. 

Back at the Zen Monastery they are still asking questions like,"Who is asking? Who  wants to know?" and at the Tibetans are saying there is no such thing as 'Self', in fact the I is non existent. The Hindus are positive of the existence of the Atman, the ultimate soul, and they are all right in their own interpretations, it is up to me to make the final analysis and accept an understanding most conducive to own faith and belief. My soul is at stake and I have from the beginning of my journey accepted the fact that I am a servant of my Lord and Creator looking my way towards becoming one with Him, returning to my origination where I started from.

Innalillahi, wa innalillahi rojiun! 
From Him I come to Him T will return.   

At 8;30 this morning someone had posted a link 15 minutes Manifestation; the Editor? The balance between th right and left brain functions? Have i stumbled upon part of the answers to my questions? Hmmm.

"If the two makes peace with each other in the house, they will say to the mountain. " Move away!" and it will move away."
The Gospel of St. Thomas.

" Ask without hidden motives and be enveloped by your answer."
(Ask without the judgement, ask without the ego.).
"Be enveloped by what your desire."-
Hidden Teachings of the Bible - That explains Manifestation, Consciousness, & Oneness.

No comments: