Thursday, May 24, 2018

Why am I doing zit?

As always, it is good to be Home! I never felt more at home being alone in this apartment.  My practice of not doing anything might be working. How? I think I have fully accept the fact that my mind does the bidding while I am in this realm of existence, No matter how much I listen to Baba Mooji or Krishnamurti, I am still swinging back and forth between the two extremes of the pendulum. If you fail to follow me it is okay, cause I am trying to understand it myself, so bear with me. Being Home is where the heart is, a common saying of ages, so be home if you wish to know your heart. Being at home anywhere you are in the moment in time and space is the mark of an awakened mind. Don't take my word for it, try, find out for yourself. I believe in practice there is the Middle Way of the Buddha, where the swing of the pendulum is less extreme and will slow down and come to a halt. Where the strings are not too tight nor too loose and all is attained effortlessly. 

I wrote a comment on my group link, American Zen, " For so long as you breath in and out, you cannot escape duality." I will try to explain what I meant and welcome to correct me if I am wrong, be kind in sharing. The question is, how does one cease the dual thinking mind effortlessly? Like it is all natural this ability to remain in perfect silence, no-mind, or more like no thoughts, no absence of mind or thoughts, how does one can hold on to the breath ib between in and out. This space in between the in and out is where one can find no duality of mind or mental images. In meditation you practice the art of prolonging breath, but is also if not more in how long can you hold your breath effortlessly. Like a  free diver with no tanks, how long before the oxygen narcosis hits home and the mind hallucinates;it forgets it is to breath until too late. 
"Life is like a swinging door it is said,
It swings in when you breath in, 
and swings out when you breath out,
Stop breathing and you are dead."

A comment I received about my post in American Zen Group on face book was interesting and intriguing. "



Xian Tzu 🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐 such things should not be shared as doing so only gives rise to attachment and craving.
Manage


Reply5h
Stephen Zenki Salad how does this type of sharing give rise to attachment and craving? please explain the process for us...
Manage


Reply3h
Shamsul Bahari I agree to what you are implying and i have been sharing my life stories in my Blog since 2005 and it has over 2000 entries since. I have over exposed myself I agree. But, such Is!. That's why I call myself The Cheeseburger Buddha...take it with a sense of humor. We hardly know one another to pass such heavy duty comment on our first date please. Lets get to know one another better, Sir.
Food for thought nonetheless, Is my self discovery blogging too revealing for the general readers? Am I sharing more than I should? What I have shared so far of my out of the ordinary experiences in life is my way of fulfilling my Bodhisattva vow, it is for those who are awaken enough and stumble upon my blog through connectivity or the collective consciousness, I hope will help one or two to take that leap of faith from where they are and cross over or at the very least take that next step towards liberation as thought by all the ancient ones; lest they go to waste. I am at home with my status as a Blogger who has been Blogging for the over ten years, I love to ramble and my mind enjoys rambling; I cannot become a stone Buddha or a hermit in a cave, nor do i claim myself to know the answers as I am too looking for my original Buddha face.


Just a Mask I am wearing.





  



No comments: