Wednesday, April 04, 2018

My Temporary Tattoos salesman days.

Allis Cooper had his temporary tattoo.



Watching and listening to Red Hot Chili Peppers on the large screen with Karim who refused my request for Hans Zimmer music. So here i am watching a group of young adults with tattoos all over their bodies running and jumping all over while I try to make my Blog entry. Oh, yes, you most probably must have caught on that all I am also doing is keeping and ongoing diary of my daily boring lifestyle and now the guys are singing for inside a garbage can from the video of 'Can't Stop', Incidentally I had the chance to catch their live show at the Shoreline Amphitheater, in San Francisco, California. I was selling temporary tattoos at the shows for my friend Joshua Bowes along with his mother in law who was in charge of selling trinkets from Thailand.
My Buddy Josh and I at his home on Haight and Ashbury, SF,
My Buddies Joshua and Bo in Josh's kitchen smoking a doobie.


Temporary tattoos were a hit at these outdoor shows those years like in the early nineties and i was in need of a job and so there i was pasting tattoos all over the human bodies that were at the shows. They came from all over and most either half drunk or stoned by the time they passed through the gates. The women were more into i prompted by their drunk or stoned husbands and boyfriends, There i was applying temporary tattoos on women's breasts and butts, necks and tummies all evening while being cheered on by Rock fans, perhaps because I was neither too black nor too white, I got away with it with a whole lot of laughter and event tips sometimes. On top of having a ball making money, I got to listen to live bands including, Aerosmith, Steve Miller Band, The Beach Boys, and singers like Rod Steward, Sade, Barry Manilow and others of the time.
A Roaster of upcoming shows at the Amphitheater.







  

No comments: