Monday, February 19, 2018

What the subconscious has in store.

 If and when it decides to happen it will begin in Hawaii with the catastrophic eruptions of volcanoes and the sinking of an island or two in the process. This followed by a massive quake along the Western Seaboard of the United States and along the Peruvian and Chilean coast and is followed by massive tsunamis. Ha! This was in my mind as I was waking up this morning and I sat contemplating on this for a while making up my mind to write it down in my Blog entry or not. With the awakening of the ruptures in Hawaii a chain of volcanic activities will follow all the way through Japan and the Pacific NorthWest along the 'Ring of Fire'. I cannot remember how  I got into this line of discussion or who with in my sleep, but I woke up with this whole scenario of the end of this beautiful Planet as we know it. All I could think of after sitting on it for a while is that I am glad it came to an end not because of some dickheads pushing the panic button.
It may sound strange but I have had many such 'visions' throughout my life and a few even materialized into reality which had scared me somewhat, but I brushed such occurrences off as pure imagination or fantasy; I had always kept to myself things that I know will make others feel uncomfortable if I start sharing my thoughts like this i would end up being a laughing stock or feared as a freak. Mostly i attribute it all to too much You Tube or movies, too much 'sitting' or vivid imaginations. Whatever it may be, I am sharing this now so as to get it out of the way of my consciousness and not keep having to deal with such episode as they arise time and again when I least expect it. 
So, what is the point in sharing this? This is how my mind is, this is how it operates among other myriads of modus operandi it has and this is what i have to be conscious and content with if i am a true seeker of truth, (for lack of better thing to call it by). The human mind is and enigma that is the most elusive and can be the most damaging companion a man can have throughout his life and not be aware of it. In its egoic form, the mind can even surpass God or the Buddhas, it is the most feared and worshipped by those who are blind to its wiles. In Islam it is called the Nafs,
Nafs (نَفْس) is an Arabic word (cognate of the Hebrew word nefesh נפש) occurring in the Qur'an and means self, psyche ego or soul. In the Quran, the word is used in both the individualistic (e.g. verse 2:48) and collective sense (verse 4:1), indicating that although humanity is united in possessing the qualities of a "soul/nafs/consciousness" they are individually responsible for exercising the agencies of their "free will" that it provides them.
 It is in getting to understand the workings of this entity that calls itself 'I' that I have been running around in circles trying to pinpoint every facet of its workings and infinite possibilities. Without understanding the human mind and its inner and outer engineering, there is no science or religion, and there is no empires or civilizations; man does not exist as man. What the mind contains in itself is the universe itself and every individual mind is like a hologram containing itself within itself ; it is a matter of consciousness if one is or is not aware of this fact. An awakened mind sees beyond duality, all is one within one is all. 




No comments: