Friday, December 01, 2017

Wake up! Stay Awake!

The difference between the brain and the mind is that the brain is made up of cells primarily and the mind is made up of thoughts mostly. The brain is made up of mindless soldiers and workers while the mind is the general that directs and leads these minions.Who or what directs the mind? Consciousness! Yes, this is basically my simple theory of existence, not bad considering I would be at a lost if asked to defend this theory, but who is asking? In this day and age just about every Tom , Dick and Krishnamurti is claiming these theories or theses, have you found one yet? What is your theory about this whole thing we call life? Do you care or is it just so plain and simple to you that it would simply be a waste of time to even ponder where you originated from. Yes, this is where i am at, wasting away my time, my precious little whatever is left of my active life, figuring out what it is all about in the first place and forget where i am headed for as that is still a blur in my horizon.
In a blink of an eye it is all slipping away, all these years of life so called experiences, memories and hopes and feelings; all fading into oblivion; what have I left behind me that is worth to remember me by? Do I even want to be remembered after all the twists and turns i have taken to get get where i am at, what really is there to be remembered of and who would take the time or make the effort to remember me? Perhaps a handful, those whose life I have touched and responsible for, those whose hopes and feelings i had destroyed or those who i owe money to. I am just , as the saying goes, another brick in the wall. I am slowly walking towards my end of days, so to speak and how or when this final cut will happen i cannot predict but i can feel it inside me as my body is sending out negative vibes and signals that spells decay. The crumbling of the wall is happening from within and I feel like I am well prepared to face the eventuality of what is to come at least not spiritually, or mentally, but I am not giving in or giving up as my experiment with life is still ongoing and fear and pain will be confronted as they arise. It has been and will always be my quest to fully understand my being in this dimension as to its how or why in the first place.
I have lived life and this i can claim in more than one way even if it may not all be well and peachy, I have tasted what most men crave for and endured what most would steer away from. As the saying goes, 'Only fools would dare thread where angels fear to walk,' I have lived like a fool for a good part of my existence and what is worse I have fooled others along with or so I thought. Now I am a mirror sitting here reflecting all that I have trespassed and all that is I have written in the pages of my book of life. I am reflecting, analysing, pondering and wondering what has been and what will become of this entity, the singular consciousness that has existed for the past sixty odd years; what does it all boils down to in the end? 
What is the difference between the brain and the mind? Well the brain does not and cannot even come close to understand all that I have written, but it can put  it all together in its physical form, this entry, via the computer through the fingers and walla! Without the brain and the rest of its activities, the mind cannot come into existence as it does, now. Perhaps it may exist as a consciousness somewhere in another dimension, but here and now the brain is the link that allows the mind to manifest what the mind has to say; the brain is the mind's tool of expression. Can the brain be trained to function as the mind wills? That is the question that most Yogy of old, the Chan masters, the Sufi masters the Native American Shaman and the rest of the truth seekers have been looking into for themselves; how to make each and every single cell in the brain to act collectively in carrying out a single thought to perfection; how to train the brain to heal or even reverse the process of death and decay. Scientists today have been able to make all the dotted lines connected and are on the verge of discovering the final catalyst towards immortality in this physical form, but the human mind is still nor yet ready for the discipline to become Gods. Man is too self serving and still fully governed by Greed, Hate and Ignorance. We are still trapped in this 'dual thinking mind of right and wrong, good and bad scenario and we are still bogged down with the desire to end all desires. We still cling on to the believe in the 'self', that we are separate entities existing like individual cells in the brain. Until we become fully conscious of our collective consciousness we will never find the truth about our potentiality as humans and die still ignorant of what had happened in our allotted time on this plane or dimension. We come and go but never will we be free from this cycle of birth, death and rebirth not until we fully grasp the right understanding of the workings of  our body and mind from the very atoms that makes it all up to the ultimate consciousness that governs the galaxies..Until then we can never claim ourselves as masters of our own destinies, we are slaves to our own self limiting conditioning, to our self imposed fears and guilt that our ego, our personal desire has manufactured for us. 
So! Wake up! Stay Awake! 
     




   

No comments: