Friday, December 08, 2017

Talking to myself.

There is not much to understand or learn but there is a whole lot of work to be done if one is to heal the splintered soul. There is much effort put into getting to kno your illnesses and apply the proper healing process from within you. Bring your consciousness into bearing and focus upon a single thought -Heal! I am a unlearning and unfolding back all that I have been made to believe throughout my life; spring cleaning. I am and have been looking deeply at my very being who I have come to be. I am not this body and nor am I this mind, I am who I am call myself what I may and fear of taking on any, I call the observer, the witness, the onlooker of life's super highway. If so much can happen in the span of my life in the world I dread to think of what else is yet to come. On the personal level I have come to accept that my thoughts and the collective mind thinking and projecting into the universe if not calibrated well to create a positive and healing impact, we as a specie will have a steeper mountain to climb.  
It would take a reader to read my entire Blog since 2005 till today with close two thousand entries throughout the date, for anyone to understand this long journey of self discovery and reconciliation of the Spirit, Body and Mind. This Blog is a continuation of my days of keeping a 'Sketchbook Journal' which i began in 1978 while I was in London. These journals and my Blog writings are my Master's Theses, "Experimenting with Life." 'The Ways of the Cheeseburger Buddha." The CBB was inducted into my service when I had a Satori while having my lunch break at a MacDonald's, On the East side of the town of Green Bay Wisconsin, I was wearing uniform of a security guard and eating a Cheeseburger in one hand while reading . The Way of Zen by Alan Watts,in the other,
When the world around you fall silent and you find your self hung in a limbo of time and spacelessness, you hang on to this moment for it is about to change your look at life. The Japanese calls it Satori and I like the sound of the word and its meaning. Sometimes you are sucked into a vacuum and it trips your being itself, it can happen anywhere and anytime by whatever means or circumstances; this is the 'wakeup call', the awakening of intelligence, the little voice within and the revelation it whispers to your heart, to your soul; let the healing begin. Everything that lives and breath will die, nothing is permanent in this life, not body nor mind and that which is making thess observation too will demise in time blown into oblivion for eternity; from atoms back to atoms. 
I do not buy this total annihilation of the soul and of being after death theory, I feel it in me that what lies into the future especially when I am dead will be much much more exciting if not frightening and it will be the final wake up call for you whether you are aware, ready or not; you will have to face who you are according to the 'Whole', and this will decide your next trip, your return to yourself will reveal all there is and all that is not of who are, what you were and what you have become.
Some calls it The Day or Judgement', while others The Day of Reckoning; Who are you? Who do you worship or what is your faith. Do you believe in the existence of angels and demons and the Prophets of the Lord down through the ages of man? This is the preliminary questions asked in the grave according to Islam; this is your transit zone where your identification papers are done to place you in the category you belong to in the scheme of things. Each and every religious faith, the life after death scenario is primarily the same, good begets good and bad begets bad, soas you sow and so shall you reap; you cannot escape the wheels of karma as you travel this path called life. One day you are at the top and the next you fall flat on your face. One day you feel like a liberated spirit, joyful and carefree and the next you find yourself about to jump off Penang Bridge, This life is like riding a roller coaster for those who are on the path towards 'self recovery.' The path of healing is as painful as that which needs to be healed albeit the, Body, Mind or Spirit. To heal the soul a strip of Band Aid is not enough, it takes just as many years to undo what has been done in some cases, the damage cannot be undone but the lessons may be learned. An error will forever remain an error until a solution is discovered.
So, here we are at this moment of space and time dwelling into our thoughts and imaginations as to who or what we are while at the same time wondering what is there in the refrigerator to munch on at this hour of the morning -3;00 am.    

  








    

No comments: