Thursday, December 07, 2017

More random mind unleashed,

The dream i had took place years ago while i was living in San Francisco, California where i had spent ten years of my life and where my two children were born or was it in Green bay, Wisconsin? How thoughts last when you age, suffice to say it was long ago. In the dream i was in India and was marching along with thousands across a field in India. The sound of OM reverberated all through my body and mind like a huge generator coming from within my heart and the hearts of all humanity; I felt the sound of the Universe in my heart and it was awesome! Then we came to a wall of rocks blocking the way. The marchers all turned to the right and marched along the wall with the vibration of OMMMM...in their Being. I felt the energy that sustain the universe all around and within me; I felt I was on a holy quest or a pilgrimage like in Makkah. 
The I noticed that the wall had ancient looking cubicles carved out of the rock surface an d as we marched further on I notice the cubicles more recent than the previous. The cubicles started to contain skeletons again as we move onwards the cubicles contained recently deceased 'Monks', Meditators leading finally to just recently deceased, Then I came by a back door of an old courtyard that had cubicles where life monks sit in meditation varying in age as I walk on into the building. By the time I was inside the sound of OM has ceased and I felt it was meant to be. I noticed cells where monks sit and some were relaxing like ni between Meditation and some were even having fun playing cards, giggling like little kids, I realized that i was walking forward in time through an ancient ruin of a Buddhist Monastery and had arrived at the end of the path where it all began. 
Suddenly a side door on my left flung open and i was thrown out into the streets of India, where it was hot and smelly and vibrant with life. It is through my love and cherish for the teachings of Gautama, the Historical Buddha or Awakened one, that i am able to slowly come to accept who I am; I am but a servant of my Lord, call Him what you may, I call Him Allah(SWT). That I had entered Buddhism through the rear entrance and so i enter Islam for the second time as a born again Muslim. A believer in the One True Lord, of Creation and of the Hereafter. I believe that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, the Final and last Prophet in the lineage of Abraham and of Moses and Jesus. However I am more well versed in the Buddha's teachings as for most of my adult life i had made it my vocation to question my Lord, my Creator...I was blaspheming and challenging of His lack of compassion over my trials ans tribulations as i was growing up and mostly it had involved my faith. Instead of asking who or what my Lord is I turn into asking myself, Who am I? 
Perhaps at my age i should have had all the answers by now, I have, on many occasions i have, some call it Satori while others Moksha, I call it my wake up call, minor revelations that jars the mind into a leap of faith in or complete surrender to my Lord. I hand been going over this issue for most of my life I do not have the Atheistic creative genius of Omar Khayyam or the fervor of  Halash, making a claim that cost him his life. No Sir, I am merely making my Blog entry and hopefully by so doing will perhaps one day die a freed servant of man, Insha'Allah. 
And this too will pass...and it is 4;30 am. What the hell am I doing to myself! I should be in bed dreaming of a butterfly dreaming it was me... 'Delusions are inexhaustible, I vow to end them'. The second of the Bodhisattva vow. The first is,"Beings are numberless, I vow to awaken with them," I hope my Blogging for all its intentions is my way of answering the vow, in some small way my experiences may help to jarr another mind from its sleeping state and awaken him the next level in his karmic existence. I am throwing my own consciousness as they arise out into the universe, "I am casting my lines into the rapids and the greedy is caught, as soon as his mouth is open, his life is lost." Old Chinese sayings from the Blue Cliff Records. Anyone into wanting to understand more profoundly into what Zen or its Chinese , Chan Buddhism is, I advice to look into theses ancient Chinese texts; thanks to Internet.
I have unleashed from my mind a whole load of garbage and i hope it has not splashed around too much and and cause a stink. Which brings to mind of the story of the Night Soil Carrier. In the old days he was the man who came early every morning to empty the 'shit pot' in the out house or toilet. He was the guy who carried on his hip a load of shit or in two large pots slung across his shoulders. He was a very careful man fully conscious of his action as any accident would spell shit all over the neighbor's yard. He was the man who was impervious to sight or smell, and curse of others as they held their breath when he passes by. He was the man who took home all the shit he collected and turned it eventually into fertilizers for his vegetable garden. He was the man whose produce you purchase at the market and he was the man whose children today drives BMWs and live in mansions. Yes, in this country he was a Chinese. 
  







No comments: