Thursday, December 07, 2017

The Lord of The worlds.

Allahu Akhbar! Indeed The Lord is thy God is Great! I am a Born-again Muslim! I fully submit my will to His, and Thy will shall be done my Lord. There is No God, Only You, Allah subhana hu Wa'Taala! Lord of the Worlds. I submit my soul, m life and death, unto ThyMercy, Ya GhfuruRahim. ...The Forgiver.
When I listen with all attention and awareness, to the Surah; ArRahman; The Beneficent, I had a glimpse of how great my Lord Is.  That when He ask of Mankind and Jinn alike to awaken to all that is within and without of who you are and after all the miracles of life He has manifested and all the comforts and safety He has provided, still you do not believe in Him; The ONe True, Lord of the Worlds. There is a beautiful Video of this Surah as read by one of them most beautiful voices in the Muslim World in reciting the Al-Quran and the near perfect translation of the verses into English Listen and open your heart and mind like God Himself is talking to you...to You! You have nothing to loose and much to gain I sincerely assure you, you men and women of knowledge, seekers of Truth. How i wish I can read the Quran in the original form and grateful I am to those who make it possible for me to become encompassed by it, is sound and meaning: Thanks You Tube!
I leave the details up to you to figure out how to find the right Video I am talking about, I think It is on the same link to this; Surah Yasin. I listened to this Surah and tried to be able to read it through the transliteration while listening to the Reader for many years but still not able to put i to memory; this is the Heart of the Quran, The Essence. Like the Bhagavad Gita to the Mahabharata in Hinduism, like Chairman Mao's ,Red Book to the History of China. If one wishes to sincerely understand Islam and the Teachings of the Prophet of Allah and in doing so clarifies all the misgivings that one is conditioned to believe, with a 'Beginner's Mind', get to know that which scares you, the Truth...the Words of The Lord and Indeed, The Lord is Great!
If you Google the question like, what or where how was the God came into being you will have a little understanding of why i keep writing ,'My Lord' instead of God. briefly most believe it is a derivation of the german word Gott? Again for details google it, that's what it is being loaded into the net for. I am not as comfortable to replace the Word Allah for God and so from now on when I mention ,The Lord, you will know who or what I man, that we are on the same same page on this, no misunderstandings or doubts of my intention. Only the mind of the Seekers will take note of my sharing; as only the wise and the learned usually end up reading this Blog. This is my 'Heart Sura', Wisdom beyond Wisdom, Heart Sutra; Form is Emptiness, Emptiness is Form,,,the same is true of feelings and perceptions, Impulses and Awareness... This the Sutra that has Gone Beyond, Beyond even the concept of the word Beyond..." I am only human and I am living my own life out like I have vowed to...a Bodhisatva, a servant of my Lord, here on earth living out my own karma, my own destiny my own delusions...this is my Way Seeking Mind. 
And Allah said in the Surah. The Beneficent, - ArRahman, for all these that I have put into your head, of life, of History of man, the planet, the Universe itself all accordingly, still you have the audacity to doubt you Maker.All that is mentioned in the verses were conceived some 1400 years ago, when camel riding was the  means of transportation, better known to Muslims as the Age of jahilliah, the age of ignorance. in this Surah, The Lord revealed the whole 'Whole' Universe from from microcosmic to as far as the mind can comprehend,  from the atom to dimensions beyond what is, as a prove of His Presence, His Love and His Compassion of His Covenant between Himself, Man and jinn. Yes, there are good and not so good Jinn as there are in men, just as the are as many policemen to keep the law from being taken advantage of. 
For so long as we can keep doing it, this self-observation by the one writing and the thoughts and ideas being written are not exactly of the same words that are edged in stone. My understanding of the Al-Quran is but as much as a grain of sand in the ocean of wisdom and faith.I will I am converting myself into Islam, I am not trying to influence others much less convert much less convert them. I once had a dream, most vivid dream that ended with the realization that I am entering islam through the back door. 
To be contd....
  
  

No comments: