Sunday, November 12, 2017

One week on tarm retreat.-SRI LOVELY Organic Farm.

If you build them, they will come. THe farm
 has become an added attraction for the backpackers who likes to visit the wild side of the country. However the internal struggle to keep it afloat is not so promising as many of the local boys up and left mostly due to lack of funds to pay their salary. What  a shame to have worked so hard and be disappointed by not being able to make ends meet. Where is the Government when you need it? This is thefate of most Malay projects, there is always no support from powwers that be and those who offer help expects a heap of gold in return.
I was dog tired after trimming the bamboos  and then the captain asked me if i could help him fix the water supply at the dam where we get our source of drinking water.  So as i dragged my feet following him I got this beautiful shot  where the light was just perfect and the it caught the Captain just as he was disappearing inot the darkness. I have braved myself to accept this mental and physical challenges by volunteering my services whenever I have the time and can afford it as it cost me to get to this place drving for two hours one way from georgetown, Penang. 


I cannot remember what the name of this fruit is but its like a huge apple that you cannot eat.. It is used as a natural insecticide.,  I call it the forbidden fruit. simply because it is nice and juicy to look at but cannot be eaten. Ther are so much in this life that one has yat to see, touch or taste, so get off your bed and set a course to see the world for it wont come to your doorsteps and chance are it wont be there much longer at the rate we are raping our habitat. 

Beware of them leeches! Especially during this wet season, they are all over ready to sneak up your leg and feast on your blood.  They are not big but they sure can leave an itch after they have satisfied themselves.. It is a n ordeal to get rid of them once they cling on to your skin.


 My early morning walks is the best time of  the day when I watch the sun rising behind the trees and the mist floating  over the hills. The sound of gibbons all around me and the  birds  landing into the rice fields. There's not s soul in sight and you have the whole nature to yourself; it is worth the trip. As i suck in the pure oxygen filled air and do my walking meditation execises I feel the earth moves under my feet and the skies smiling down upon me. What more can one ask for in this life other than the fact that it is all there if only we reach out and touch it.

No comments: