Sunday, October 29, 2017

Still trying to make sense out of non-sense.

Not everything has been said and done for so long as the human mind is capable of creating thoughts and ideas, look at You Tube! What do you wish to learn? Yoga? Meditation. Tai Chi, Karate, how to play the Scottish bagpipe? You name it it is out there readily available, All it takes is your personal desire to learn to understand and to experiment, do it long enough you become a master. But if your choice of excitement is watching what others do rather than do it yourself then there is not much can be said. The key is at your finger tips, don't waste a great opportunity of a lifetime, seek and ye shall find...ask and ye shall be given. the scriptures tells us. As one who seeks redemption for past wrongs, I use my time on the computer trying to make sense out of non-sense, see the true path from the roadside attractions; I share my way seeking mind with all those who tread similar path towards self discovery,
I hope to leave behind a legacy that i did not waste this life, living in vain with not thing to show for that would benefit the whole. So in this small way of Blogging I have set out to take a look at life and myself through writing down my thoughts. I have ploughed through this writing process without the benefit of a writing course or a teacher, I developed it over the years by simply writing. I have no preconceived idea of what i was going to write about, it simply happens as soon as i laid down my first sentence. The rest is a matter of patience and dedication towards writing a piece worth writing for those who takes the trouble to read. My total entry in this Bloge has now arrived at almost 2000 entries since 2005, yes, it is a long story trying to learn about who you truly are and it is not over Yet!
"There is a wordless voice, listen to it!"...Rumi.
"What is the sound of one hand clapping?"...a Zen Koan.
Be quiet for five minutes! Just five minutes!
Allow the Universe to express itself through you.
You are but a channel through which the sound of the Universe hears itself, just like  the Lord krishna's Flute, let the breath of the Divine makes its sound be heard.
I write to listen to my own mind chattering and turn chattering into a rambling and from rambling into a study of life itself. It is like the dance of the Sufi Dervish or the  Wu li masters, I juggle my thoughts into place in the effort of making sense out of non-sense.    

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

words are nothing without sounds, and sounds are mostly derived from signs, be it in a form of alphabet or experiential, but sounds is only good when we understand its meaning, and to understand is to experience the meanings, only which touches the heart stays for when it touches the heart we really understands.. my rambling.. good to cross path with u Mamu.. hope to meet again in the near future.. T