Saturday, October 14, 2017

I am concern about - Cern Hadron Collider.

I have just finished reading the novel "The Lost Symbol" by Dan Brown author of The Da Vinci Code and "Angels and Demons" and a few other great read. No doubt in my mind that dan brown is one of the Master story tellers of our time in the company of Steven King and Tom Clancy. This is my second read of the novel and as is the case it became more clearer to me the story line that primarily involves the mysteries of the ancient wisdom as handed down through the 'Free Mason' movement. I have had a great interest in the subject such as The Free Mason and The Rosicrucian, among other 'occult' schools of the ages.  I was  introduced to the study of these schools as i would call them early in my secondary school days when I was hanging out at the Penang State Library and stumbled upon a monthly magazine called "Man Myth and Magic". It was in this magazine that i came upon the works of Madam Blavatsky and Alistair Crawly, G.I. Gurdjief and later while in college i came upon the works of C.G. Jung which captivated my interest on the mystery of Alchemy among other things.
It was while I was travelling in Colorado Rocky Mountains that I was loaned a voluminous book called the "The Book of Secrets" said to have been very limitedly published, like 87 copies in all ( it is not by Deepak Chopra who has the same title for one of his book), Or I might have forgotten the real title. In this book i found the history of all the Metaphysical schools from the Egyptian trough the Greeks and Hindu and Chinese ancient schools of thoughts and wisdom. It was in Central City, Colorado that this happened and the book belonged to a couple living in a very small town of Black Hawk a few miles downhill from Central City. It was loaned to me as a favor to my host at the time of my stay with the American Artist Angelo De Benedetto at his studio in  Central City. I had told angelo that I had a vivid dream one morning and the in it someone was shouting at me that i was an Eclectic and i wondered wht it meant. In answer Angelo introduced me to his friends a couple who had a pottery shop in Black Hawk, who loaned me the book to read. It was in this large and ornate book that i was exposed to all the schools of ancient thoughts and wisdom of man through history.
Hence in essence I am not new to the studies of ancient schools of philosophies and wisdom and had my interest in the subject of occultism and such schools as the Free Masons and various other schools from all over the world since at a very early age just as i had been interested in religions due to my upbringing. I can easily relate to all these esoteric schools and subjects without feeling like I am learning about them the first time. Sometimes i feel like I was meant to be exposed to these knowledge as they seem to 'fall into my lap', at some point in my life. Was i meant to study these ancient wisdoms for a particular reason when other kids were busy with playing the guitar and having fun, I was wrapped into the mysteries of the ages. I still remember given as a present by a friend in college a book entitled, 'Thoth Trimegistus - the Hermetic teachings out of the blue and i was captivated by what i read.
Sadly enough I never tried to remember much of what i read but i was very much into understanding what i read. Till this day I still read pretty much the same way, understand but not memorize. I believe that my mind is capable of recalling whatever I have read or exposed to and to try to memorize what i read is like overloading my mind unnecessarily; I trust my ability to recollect if and when I need to. Off course it does not work all the time, but most of the time they come to me when I allow my mind to reflect on what i want to write about.As an artist i believe i have a photographic memory. however i have difficulty remembering what I do not understand when I read something: like reading  C.Jung's works or Frederick Nietzsche. However, true to my being an eclectic as told in my dream I picked out what made sense or relevant and dropped all else.
Today my mind is more concerned with what is developing in Cern, Switzerland with the Hadron Collider experiments being carried out there. It is Humanity's ambitious scientific project that causes much 'con-cern'. punt intended. The ramifications of such an undertaking is alarming to say the least and should i worry about it? The 'conspiracy theorists' are going wild about it and for good reasons. What is the intention of this enormous project and how is it suppose to benefit humanity as a whole? I think it is for all of us to ask and learn all we can about his upcoming event that will take place on the 23rd of September of this year. This is where as far as i am concern science will collide with ancient religious and spiritual wisdom. I will stop here and ask you to look it up yourselves on You Tube. 

     
     

No comments: