Monday, September 18, 2017

Have Breath will Live!

This is my craft, my choice of expertise, I hope that when I leave I would leave a legacy for the younger generation of my life's experiences almost day to day as it happens. This is a lengthy Blog that pans over ten years and hopefully will go on for a few more, Insha'Allah. Life is about looking within and sharing it out there. Its is about being able to turn what could have been a long boring life into one that is worth reading about. It is my wish that my endeavor as a Blogger is in some small way a contribution towards the understanding of the human mind,;mine.  Making this Blog entries have become an addiction, just another among the many that I suffer from; not all are bad, some help me to see beyond the veils of reality, to break through the illusions, to see what Is.
To strike a balance between all the elements of the Yin and Yang in  the body as well as the mind and the spirit  is the key to a healthy living. I wish I can keep to this diet but I am still a novice in this game of life: but I do my best. Moderation is the key to balance, the Buddha taught of the Middle Path, as I am sure almost all religions in one form or another preach the same. Any form of extremism will offset the balance within and without and cause discomfort of 
one form or another throughout the body mind and spirit. To be in close contact wiht all the energies that runs all over your form is crucial to your energy management. Sit and watch your mind, body and spirit at least once and day to revue what what has transpired in the course of a day in existence. You can call it rewind or unwinding your day or night if you also do the same when you wake up in the morning; SIT! Be still and just watch and breath- in and -out. Sit fifteen minutes or half an hour, sit before you make your next move, or begin a new day. This is one practice that i have been doing for many years now; just Sit.
I do not teach but merely sharing that which I have leaned throughout my adult life all over the world wherever I have lived my life,  worked and put myself through college, raised a family and did it in manners in which many envied. For better or worse I have arrived here, where I am at looking at life through the prism of my heart and sharing it many of my friends all over the world; thanks to this Miracle of the Internet. You will never know the whole truth, but what is worth sharing I share what is is not I will take it with me to the grave to be recycled. Fpr so long as i am still following my breath in this life i will strive to become that perfectly enlightened being, fully awakened and liberated from this life of Maya; Illusions. When you sit you breath, and feel that you are breathing in -out -in and out. Breath is the bridge that connects between the living and the dead, the body and the mind, the herein is the beginning of the dual thinking mind, the opposites, in and out. For so long as you are breathing you are attached to this world like it or not. How often do we remind ourselves in the course of a say, "Hey! I am breathing!,How incredible can that be?" 
Have breath will live!


Katik


  









1 comment:

Mohd Fadzly Abdul Mubin said...

"Making this Blog entries have become an addiction..." ten years ago when I suggested it to you, back then Blogging was at it's early days and I wouldn't have suggested so if I don't know you well enough.