Saturday, August 05, 2017

Truth is the thing that you look for when you run out of lies.

There are levels of understanding for each individual. How deep or how shallow, how far or how near is a matter of     accumulated knowledge cum wisdom. The lifetime of eclectic choices of myriads of experiences. the analytical scrutiny of what is the truth behind each and every experience, in contemplative as well as meditative practice; i try to untangle the tangle. Not too many would have the true meaning of my words but those who do will understand why I am doing this; sharing my self, my thoughts and my conscience. I seek for the Peace within, I seek for the Love of the Universe and the ability to justify myself to the best of my ability  in the form of my Blogging. I write to myself, to remind myself and to warn myself, it is my way of a catharsis. There is a whole lot of Love out there I know especially when i surf the Internet, there is a whole lot of Positivity manifesting in humanity. We are not a lost specie just just and the Planet will survive as we start to care more for ir.
I hope to help create a sense of Universal Consciousness that will be united in making a solemn oath to saving ourselves and the Planet. I can only start with myself and hopefully find one or two along the way with this sharing. I will call it The Great Silence Way or the Way of the Great Silence, whichever sounds better. The essence of this Way is to harness as much energy possible from all around the globe focused towards the attainment of Peace and Love on this Planet among all its beings. To develop Compassion towards all Sentient beings and become aware and 
become a warden of this Planet ensuring its survival. It will be in Silence that we act; Collectively. No one has to know your intentions, but everyone will benefit from it. The power of the human mind has yet to be understood by science and even religion, but by right understanding of its nature man can exert his presence upon any given situation and help to bring Love, Joy and Peace to his or her fellow humans

.We have to walk in a way that we only print peace and serenity on the Earth. Walk as if you are kissing the Earth with your feet.. ...Thich Naht Hahn

No comments: