Saturday, August 19, 2017

So round and round we go....

Time and again I have quoted the Buddha as having said that, "Life is suffering, but suffering is, none who suffers. Just as Nirvana Is, none who attains it." What does he meant by this? I think, yes I think, i have an understanding of it somewhat but not entirely. The best i can do is not to identify with your suffering as 'I am suffering', me this entity this self, this that does not really exist. Suffering Is, yes, so long as i exist as my thought projects me to be, I suffer other wise suffering is just a phenomena of existence. If this is too hard to grasp it is alright, I am still as i said figuring it out myself. I am perhaps much closer towards understanding and manifesting this understanding in my daily life just as i have come to understand how my own ignorance has cost me years of wasted energy, not to mention interpersonal relationships, through anger and various other negative emotions expressed, accusing and blaming and judging others and myself? I have always been hard on myself when it comes to feeling guilty and I am my worse executioner. 
Well, not anymore and i refuse to become a victim of my own self deluded, understanding of who I truly am. Even if i have crap in between my legs and up my crotch, I am no more going to sit and suffer from all these negative manifestation but grow from them as the compost towards my own enlightenment or spiritual awakening. I will much greater and stronger from knowing the fat that i am the master of my own destiny, my own environment and circumstances, I am the master of my thoughts and consciousness, my own body speech and mind and i can do what i will to do; so help me God, Insha'Allah! These may sound like empty words but they are my words, my commitment towards this existence, this life. As i keep professing these words time and again, I am reinforcing my inner commitment towards becoming the awakened spirit, the enlightened Buddha Mind or simply making sense out of all the nonsense and remaining sane at the end of the day. yes, most of us live and insane life and not even realize it or care to admit  until it is too late. 
Wake up Bahari! Stay Awake! Don't let it fool you!
Perhaps it will make sense someday, for now just try to stay awake and not slip into the slumber of ignorance, of pride and passion of not knowing your true nature, that which was before you were conceived and living like a cattle destined for the slaughter house. There is too much to loose in this human form if you do not put your priority straight as as the saying goes.. you might gain the world but loose your soul. You got too caught up with the material and somehow neglected  to enlighten your soul. 
" In this human form is enlightenment most attainable,don't waste time." ...the Buddha.
  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are urgently in need of kidney donors in Kokilaben Hospital India for the sum of $450,000,00,WhatsApp +917418483326
Tel: +91 9036106919
Email: kokilabendhirubhaihospital@gmail.com