Thursday, August 31, 2017

Remember Who You Are....

"Remember who you are! This life is but a dream, Shower of grace...River of Love, Ocean of Peace and Truth, this joyous world a divine Play All these we are! Aum!"... Mooji - River of Love- You Tube.Swami

In Moments of being in a state of limbo with no intentions or decisions, No sense of directions, lost in emptiness of being, I often turn to the presence of great teachers and listen to their wisdom while being inspired by their actions. Mooji Baba is one such Guru i often turn my attention to  albeit on YouTube.

"This the great opportunity of having the human form because in this form you may come to know the formless go beyond the sorrows of this world you are freedom itself, your nature in eternal nkow this and b happy."...Shower of grace...Mooji Baba

It is my dream that one day i can visit the ashrams in India where the great masters such as Sri Ramana Maharshi and Swami Vivekananda used to walk. It is my dream to be able to visit the birthplace of the Shakyamuni Buddha, before i die. It might never happen but I hope too to be able to visit my ancestral home of Sri Lanka in order that i might end this Blogging, this on going life long journal with a befitting end. If the mind is such that i can create the events and circumstances of the future, then I set in motion this final desire; my journey towards the final awakening if not enlightenment itself.
I call upon the saints and sages of old that they come to my assistance in fulfilling this journey of self discovery and purification; a journey of liberation from ignorance and delusions. I call upon all the i have held to be holy and sacred to make it possible for me to touch the holy sanctums of the ancient Ones, that I may absorbed their blessings and grace, their Love and Compassion towards one who have walked this life in sin and bondage. I call upon my ancestors from the lineage of my Sri Lankan grandfather and Sumatran Grandmother to allow me a safe passage towards my Lord with full consciousness of being one who has crossed over to the other shore. I surrender myself before the All Mighty Allah that He will forgive me and accept the path I have chosen for myself in the effort to present myself before Him in the afterlife.
Om! Ameen!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are urgently in need of kidney donors in Kokilaben Hospital India for the sum of $450,000,00,WhatsApp +917418483326
Tel: +91 9036106919
Email: kokilabendhirubhaihospital@gmail.com