Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Rambling on...

Listen to the lyrics of a song sung by a great artist India Arie on the Oprah Winfrey network, "I Am Light," perhaps you can figure out where I am coming from or headed towards in my life.
"I Am Light, I Am Light...I am not the things my family did,
I am not the voices in my head,
I am not the pieces of the brokenness inside,
I Am Light. I'm light...my soul inside is all light."...
From - YouTube
If you listen to the whole song you will understand how far or how near we are collectively  headed towards empowering ourselves with the understanding that we are in essence truly of the Divine Light and as such we are a sparkle off the old block - The Lord of Creation whose very breath we are breathing and whose very consciousness we are manifesting. God is the Matrix of all Creation. God is not a Christian, but what Christianity is expounding, God is not Islam but what is the essence of what is being a Muslim. God is not Hindu or Buddhist nor is He whatever that is definable or explainable, God  simply Is...I Am, That, I am. God is neither Light nor Darkness, god is both in one for he is not dual He is whole, complete and all encompassing. If you wish to find Him look within as His essence resides within you and you are a manifestation of this essence; you have only to awaken to this realization.
We feel small and insignificant, depressed with low self esteem, hopeless and apathetic in feelings because we have lost touch with our true nature, our divine essence; we think so hard on how to become an amoeba instead of a homo sapien, we want to so badly prove to ourselves the meaninglessness of our life rather than the miracles we are capable of. We have mistaken humbleness for a weakness,  servitude and devotion for slavery, we have embraced the ego rather than the spirit. We are never satisfied and insatiable in our desires for more and what we have we cling on to miserably not able to share or let go. And if we do share it is for our own self serving interest and benefit. In our zest for accumulation of wealth we even forgot how to be grateful and thankful. When we have forgotten who we truly are, we become the man who had gained the world and lost his soul, we become small even if we think we are big, become worse than a pauper even if we be millionaires.And if we are spiritually inclined, this is the dark night of our souls, where lighter is being overcome by the darkness of ignorance.    

.



     

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are urgently in need of kidney donors in Kokilaben Hospital India for the sum of $450,000,00,WhatsApp +917418483326
Tel: +91 9036106919
Email: kokilabendhirubhaihospital@gmail.com