Thursday, August 17, 2017

Massaging their ills away...

Taking a journey of music, love and meditation through Enigma, an escape into the realm of spiritual music, a realm of vibration and sound a realm of emotional comfort and peace; The greatest hits of Enigma, on You Tube. The music has stopped suddenly now may due to a Network glitch, it happens all the time on this server, but... such Is, If you want a perfect service you have to learn to serve better or should I say surf better. It is appropriate as it is meant to be i could use the silence right now making this entry.
I had just return after giving three gentlemen their back or spinal column massage. Two were my friends at the fisherman's jetty and the third was my cousin brother who had a by pass recently, I give him a massage at least once a week ever since he came out of the hospital. It is my way of spiritual serving or as the Muslim calls it 'Amal Jariah' in the srvice of Allah. Then again I have taken the Bodhisatva vows as i alwus kept reminding myself every so often; my service towards humanity is healing. I cannot walk away from the suffering of others and by just being able to ease them physically is my small way of sharing my energy in order to help  by healing. I am no expert masseuse but I am getting better as i have been doing this for a few years now. Massaging has become an art and as i massage I meditate upon every move and motion with every breath and sense of feeling I untie the knots that my friends have developed and causing then discomfort. Almost all human forms is in essence the same and my fingers have become very familiar with each and ever muscle on the back of a human form from the neck on downwards, every arm and legs and those that holds up the skull,  I am healing my own form while i work on others.
I close my eyes and become Zatoichi, The Blind Swords Man working the muscles while at the same time quieting my mind through the act of concentration. When I arrive at being single minded with my actions I becomes a musician fine tuning an instrument, a mechanic working on the alignment of a car or a potter moulding his clay for the perfect pottery. For an artist it is the best way to study the human form...through feeling, Love and Compassion for those who could use it in the form of healing. As I massage i often invoke my Lord's names, As Salam. Ar Rahman, Ar Rahim in the silence of my heart and this is not only to help with the healing process but also the help in protecting my self from taking on the pains of others as i often felt in the past. Most great teachers have strongly advised against the effort of healing other if one is not equipped to, but I have taken it on for quite sometime in my life now and so I am becoming more and more acquainted with the negative effects of massaging others. I strongly believe in the fact that the hands merely become an instrument in the hands of a higher mind; if I say the Divine works through my hands it would be a tall claim but it is not too far from the truth and I would like to believe so.
"Mea culpa"...my fault...Enigma.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are urgently in need of kidney donors in Kokilaben Hospital India for the sum of $450,000,00,WhatsApp +917418483326
Tel: +91 9036106919
Email: kokilabendhirubhaihospital@gmail.com