Friday, August 12, 2016

Have a Very happy Birthday- Sir.

I turned 67 today! Happy birthday from all my friends and loved ones thanks to Face Book. Replying to each and everyone is another story as they all deserved to be answered. What does it feel like? Woke up this morning and and decided to sell the bag load of copper wires that was sitting in the back seat of the car for the past two days simply because i needed the cash to take my daughter out for lunch on my birthday for one thing and later to cook my  birthday dinner at my friend Ahuat's workshop, also to buy a few bottles of 100Plus as promised to the employees there. The copper wires weighed about 30 kilograms in all and I made RM338.00 which was a surprise for me. These wires i pulled out of the discarded cooling coil or magnetic coils whatever they are called discarded from the shop, it was not an easy job but very gratifying.
Now i have some cash to celebrate my birthday! Another small miracle that the Universe has arranged to happen in times of my need. Had a good lunch with daughter and now am making my Blog entry while also replying to all the well wishers on face Book.

Sir.. I always wanted to grow up to be just like you,. and I still haven’t changed my mind.. You are my perfect example of strength and love,. and you have aspired me to be that man.. Happy birthday sir.. Am wishing you all the best on your birthday.. May Allah bless you with success,. health,. happiness,. patience and strength.. May all your dreams come true and may you live the life that you have always dreamed of.. May Allah bless you with victory in this life and hereafter..

One of the few moving messages from a friend who is a very active social worker.

Life can be as simple as you want it to be or it can be one long messy drama and you end up trying to disengage yourself from all mess you have created. Taking it as it comes , one step, one episode one happening at at a time as it happens is another form of practice in being in the moment or being present. Do not count or look forward to the results, have no expectations but be in the moment to dance when the music begins and dance till it ends. Try to dance with your partner in mind and make every move counts for both of you for life is also an act in sharing your self with others around you. Frown not if your partner fall out of step but lead on to make amends and sway effortlessly to the music and the Universe dances with you. Don't try too hard but allow for the motion to happen on its own accord for life is like an open sky with clouds drifting in and out and the sky remains. 

I wish myself, Happy Birthday! Today i celebrate 67 years of seeking yet not finding, finding yet not knowing, knowing yet not understanding, not understanding yet seeing, seeing yet still groping in the dark for that which is nothing out there! I love this life of mine!


No comments: