Friday, July 08, 2016

I am a Born again Muslim.

The third day today of Eid Mubarak and time to come to a conclusion on the subject of Islam in my life. It has been a long struggle and a love hate relationship that I have had with my Lord, I have cursed and swore at Him in my younger head strong days and athas always been some point even pointed my middle finger up toI can only say thatwards the sky for one reason or another. I given up my religious faith in Him totally while living in the US and later Japan and now have returned to the fold after a whole lot of soul searching. Ironically, although being a sinner most of my life, my love hate relationship with Him has kept me more in touch with him than if I had been a a confirmed Muslim all my life; like a son who deserted his father but had held a remorse in his heart with every challenge thrown at him of the question of Faith.
Today although I may not yet be able to claim absolute right of being a born again Muslim, I strongly feel that for me Allah had always been there in times of my needing Him. On many instances i had been been delivered from harm by 'Forces' unknown and i can only say Alhamdullilah hiRabil Alamin. I had written a few of these instances in my Blog entries in the past and all I can say today is that I never really abandoned my Lord and neither has He abandoned me, we were just temporarily estranged. As i slowly started to rediscover my faith in my Lord I feel like I am walking on a more solid ground in my spiritual practice and i can speak freely from where i stand from this 'Dharma Position'.
Buddhism has been a step ladder for my climbing out of my quagmire of a deluded existence, but the Buddha's way only has led me to back to the doorsteps of Islamic faith and i say again that it is not out of fear of hell or the yearn to be in Heaven but it is my soul's realization in my true 'Buddha's nature': my covenant with The Lord of Creation. May i leave this round of existence as a Muslim in faith.
May all Muslims be awakened to the true teachings of the Prophet of Allah and find Peace and Tranquility within themselves. Happy Eid Mubarak to one and all wherever you may be. May Allah's blessings be upon you.


PARIS: In a major development that should silence critics of Islam who have been blaming it for terrorism, UNESCO has declared that Islam is the most peaceful religion of the world.
The United Nations body released a statement earlier today that revealed that UNESCO had partnered with International Peace Foundation six months back to study all religions of the world and find out which was most peaceful amongst all.
The certificate and announcement from UNESCO has been welcomed by world leaders and religious leaders across the world. Dalai Lama is reported to have asked other religions to learn from Islam and try to be as nonviolent and compassionate as the religion of peace.
Junta ka Reporter.  

Islam means Peace    


No comments: