Thursday, September 10, 2015

Attachment to Life itself is an attachment.

It is a tough act to follow and there is doubt about it, this whole idea about being nothing and doing nothing and so forth. Why or what makes one wants to take on life as such is not something that one can easily rationalize without one self feeling like an odd ball swimming upstream against the current. At the risk of loosing it all, including loved ones and friendship, at the risk of being deemed as lazy and good for nothing, at the expense of being dependent upon others and so forth, this whole idea of living as 'I am nothing' is quite daunting least to say. But be as it may once a commitment is made towards an experiment that would proof  a point in life about living as a renunciate or as close to the idea of giving it all up, as possible, I have to see it through and write my conclusion; what else is there to do otherwise - nothing?
I can pretend to be an artist and sit in a street corner somewhere and do my sketching like i used to to justify to those who have accepted me as who I am but, i am not what they expect me or want me to be: I don't mind not being an artist. I can get a job at my age as security guard and sit spend my days taking care of some apartment building or parking lot while finishing one novel after another, but this too is a waste of my time and energy accomplishing nothing worth calling anything: there is more to life than just earning a living so you can stay alive. As i always have been pointing out in the past, you end up just breathing air and occupying space waiting to die after having led a meaningless unproductive non-challenging life. What have you got to offer in return after all these years soaking in all the good stuff life has offered you? Prove that you can make more money and that your life is so well lived that you own three cars and two houses and married to four women? What good does that do to the rest of the society that is in need.Your neighbors, your relatives family and friends, how do they benefit from your so called hard earned wealth?
Personally i do not have too far to look at as I have  twin brother who fits the image of the kind o person i am talking about, a man and whose wife has worked most of their lives earning more than most to the point of being in the status of millionaires as far as material wealth is concern. Without delving into too much stuff that would lead to back biting or incriminate me against my sibling and his wife, suffice to say that I have lost any sense of respect i have had for them despite who they have become. I have come to this conclusion after years of witnessing and observing how they had carried themselves in relationship others especially those relatives family and friends who had approached them for help of one kind or another. I tried to convince myself that i was wrong about them but this last episode has nailed my conscience to the wall; only the All Mighty now is the judge between us in the after life as in this life our relationship as two individuals who came out of the dame womb with the difference of half an hour is as good as as if we were born on the opposite sides of the planet. I have learned my lesson about 'silaturrahim', in Islam and how it can end. 

HUMAN - ( The Movie) What is it that makes us human? Is it that we love, that we fight ? That we laugh ? Cry ? Our curiosity ? The quest for discovery ? 
Driven by these questions, filmmaker and artist Yann Arthus-Bertrand spent three years collecting real-life stories from 2,000 women and men in 60 countries. Working with a dedicated team of translators, journalists and cameramen, Yann captures deeply personal and emotional accounts of topics that unite us all; struggles with poverty, war, homophobia, and the future of our planet mixed with moments of love and happiness. 

"Life itself is supporting the discovery of who you are."
Mooji

In letting go of life itself one ultimately find the meaning of living; living as a free liberated spirit not attached to anything, to  knowledge, to philosophy to concepts and ideas, one is free from being conditioned by anything external, one is like a cloud, now here and now no more; only consciousness remains like the sky or the space and it is only within this space that everything is manifested, that everything finds expression. This is being in the presence, in the here and Now. This is where the ego ceases to be and the universal consciousness manifests itself through Love, Compassion and the spirit of Unity - The One...and this too will pass.  

No comments: