Wednesday, December 03, 2014

More Justifications

My car is finally legal to be driven on the road after running back an forth to get my insurance for the road tax squared away., however now  I am back to square one financially as i have exhausted my minimal earnings of last month which was about five hundred ringgit Malaysia after selling my precious old black and whites of scenes in and around the City of Georgetown which dated back to 1964 to my friend Lee Khai. i spent most of it getting my car fixed and giving some to my son and my daughter while the rest was put into the Road tax and motor insurance, as a matter of fact I had to ask for additional amount from one of my cousins because i came up short. As i said , now i am back to square one, because i only have one ringgit in my wallet! So my plan of making a trip any where is still put on hold and i am stuck with being in the 'here and now.' for now.
It is okay for now, I am sure there is a positive reason behind my setback and I am doing some painting with Chinese Ink on rice paper just to keep my mind active and productive. I still do the dishes from morning till late afternoon for the restaurant in lieu of getting that RM150- for my auto insurance from my cousin who owns the restaurant. The Internet is still cut off at home as the bill was not paid for two months which i found out from my son Karim so i am using the USM PC at the Museum office as i always did for the past 6-7 years at no cost, this is the only way i can keep on Blogging and catch up with whatever is the latest on You Tube and Face Book. It all sounds tedious and boring for anyone to read but I must jot things down as it is so as to keep this on going journal more realistic and authentic, like it is not always all hunky dory in life and despite the potholes and showers, there is still a hope for a silver lining behind each and every setbacks. I believe in this and in the fact that I am the cause of it all as i walk through this life to the end of my days. In the mean time i will keep my head held high and forge ahead manifesting the positive out of every negative  vibes the crosses my way.
The journey began from the first step i took towards my self discovery years ago when I first realized that i am the master of my own ship, my own destiny and no matter how pathetic or exhilarating the case may be. For as long as I am alive I will strive to right my wrongs and straighten out my crooked path. I will not die in vain not having accomplished my set goals and fulfilling my dreams to the best of my abilities. I will die a pauper perhaps, but I will leave a very rich legacy in the form of my thoughts and ideas and in the manner in how i have chosen to live my life. I see no no sense in looking back and wish that I had done this or refrained from doing that, I see no sense in regrets and wishful thoughts, I see only the fact that my time is slowly running its course and I am at the edge of my abyss and it wont be long when I will have to take that 'One Step Beyond' into the afterlife.However till then, till the moment i loose my faculty to think or write, I will strive to find my way to this spot that i am sitting in right now and reflect upon my life for better or for worse and try to make some sense out of all the no-sense that i have accumulated throughout my sixty five years of breathing.


.

No comments: