Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Positive Affirmations - Paul Santisi

"I am consciousness! I am Prosperous in everything that i do, I am Aware! I Am confidence, I Am Everything! I Am Feeling better and better all the time, I am Eternal, I am achieving all my dreams , I am excited for the success of others, I am aware to rise above and persevere, I am opportunity, I am the voice, I am waking up! I Am thankful of all the great things in my life, I am aware that I  AM a Champion, I AM a champ;lt; the Best! I Am essence! I Am number One! I AM Energy. I am a part of creation and celebration of Love, I Am aware that the control system does not control me. I AM Aware that *I AM the Universe! I AM amazing! I am aware that I Am Perfect! I Am having a positive impact on the Planet! I AM the reason the World is Bright! I AM the best possible 'Self'. I AM aware the Truth is within me... i Am Magic! I AM vibrating Love! I AM vibrating dynamic health! I AM vibrating Gratitude! I AM vibrating enthusiasm! I Am making  a difference! I AM Perfect! I AM attracting the right people into my life. I AM infinite possibility! I AM from within! I serve Humanity! I AM changing the World! I AM a creative expression of Myself. I AM Destiny! I AM unconditional Love for myself! I AM at Peace!" I AM THAT, I AM!....the I AM Affirmations by Paul Santisi from You Tube.
I have been doing this for as long as i can remember although not with routine regularity but only as often as i can remember. Or as someone said i remember to remember when i remember! Yes from personal experience as an old man it did and still does help to get me out of some ruts and stagnancy every time they threaten to overcome me. I often catch myself forgetting all that I Am and my mind would slip into its downward spiral of doom and gloom often leading to laziness and stupor or as i mentioned time and again despair. When i forget all about my potential as a human being my thoughts will raise old and decayed issues like with my family, my brothers and looking at them with an accusation for my fate, I would succumb to feeling negative about everyone who in the past had played a role in creating the person that i am or so I was making myself believe. I became a total victim of my own mind and my own unconscious ignorance. If i had not taken the steps to get a hold of my own fate in knowing who this guy is truly I would not have made it thus far. I would have fallen by the wayside like a drunk or a drug addict waiting my time of demise. I am thankful that earlier in my life I was given the seed to grow inside my mind to change my perception of who I am, and now i know i am full of seeds of Greatness and i am loving life.
It all takes time though and trials and tribulations that will rip you apart at times and dash you hard against the rocks, but whenever i remember my practice or my own affirmations I would automatically find myself in the presence of my Lord asking Him for His Grace and Protection against my own Ego, (Nafs.). My journey henceforth is getting closer to my Lord, my Creator to Allah subhana huwatala, and it is not by any means trying to make anyone a Muslim who not already is. It just so happens that for me the journey has always be moving towards the Lord of Power as He is also known. What else is there to the meaning of this life now that it is slowly coming to a close, but to become one with that which is One and that from which one has come and to that which one returns? It does not matter what religion or belief system you have you still will at the end of the day return somewhere or into something but what you do not want to happen if to die in ignorance of what or whee you are headed for like all this life you have been through gives you no sense of hope or inkling at all as to your origin.If you are so bound and determined to accept the fact that your are nothing but a dust in the wind or a pigment of your own imagination then you will most probably end up with nothing as your final resting place, however your genetic make up will still have residues of your ancestral faiths and beliefs which will come into play when you are struggling with your last breath as fear has the tendency to stir up hopes and wishes. A drowning man will clutch at the straw if it will save him, he will not say "Gate, Gate Paragate, Parasam Gate, Bodhi Svaha!" Simply because he will not have the time nor the mind to do so when struck with the fear of death, because by then his mind would be clinging on to whatever that comes to mind which he thinks would help him or save him from the clutches if not the pains of death. Lest we loose ourselves like cattle before the slaughter knife it is the human thing to do to at least have a healthy understanding of where you came and where you are headed for afterwards; unless you have attained to Buddha Nature and the mind is totally annihilated at the very moment of death.
Hence we strive to be positive in our words thoughts and deeds so as to ensure that when it is time for us to face the inevitable we be a little more ready and perhaps even feel a little more positive about it. Given that no man goes to his grave laughing with joy and many seem to have a difficulty accepting it, with a little preparation there is perhaps a possibility of making the transition a more positive and even creative process with the mind fully accepting and the souls coming into a state of readiness to move on to the other shore leaving behind all that it has been burdened with as part of his life. Letting go is never an easy task even for the best of us but with some practice and mindfulness approach perhaps the process can be made to happen such that man can give up his life or his final breath with dignity. These positive affirmations that Paul Santisi and the likes of him has been sharing with the general public is one means of achieving such a state of consciousness whereby one is more prepared and even courageous in the face of death. Meanwhile one would also benefit from such affirmations in this life for sure as it helps to set one's mind on a more positive outlook about life with all its possibilities and its abundance of Love and Compassion if and when called upon.







  



No comments: