Tuesday, August 26, 2014

The Main Event -The Wedding part 5


The big event took place at the headquarters of the Selangor Police Department Hall. The wedding reception that was to be  remembered for a long time in the family history of both the bride and bridegroom's families. This hall was later in the evening to be filled up with dignitaries and and the who is who if the area. 

The smaller reception held at the house the day earlier was more cozy and intimate. It had class no doubt and standing up front are the two brothers of the bride.

It was time for the most imortant event of all weddings...Food!

Eat all you can and then some.





A snapshot with my niece, the bride

With my former boss who turned out tobe one of the bridegroom's uncle, small world.

A piture with my cousin in law, I call him Brother Ray.

One of my niece.

The catering guys and the bald headed character is also my nephew.

All the varieties of dishes to savor from.

She came with the gang from Penang as part of the catering crew.

Group photo with olf time friends, many have not seen for over forty years.

My twin brother and I with two ladies we grew up with at one time in Penang.

No comments: