Monday, May 26, 2014

Before we go our saperate ways my children...

Where the water meets the land this was where all things began.

A journey to nowhere is like going everywhere.

Up river, down rivers who knows there, (the master has gone fishing).

When you stand before it KOMTAR looks like  the Lingam, what is a Lingam? Ask your Hindu friend, and chances are he will say your dick la brother! The Phallic symbol of virility, the sit of power! Now its a shopping mall. and not doing too well. What the structure needs is a good colorful paint job like better than a rainbow. 

I used to carry this boy on my back all over Golden Gate park every day while we we livng on 2nd Avenue in San Francisco.Today I still have to clean his room and do his laundry!

Now what do you do? No snow here no, mountains and hard to find good cheese, what do you do, Timo?

Prepare for the worse and hope for the best.

                                                   Heart breaker, she has me wrapped around her finger.
I wish my Number One was here too, but  some miracles are harder to happen.. What is the quality of life but to make it happen.

No comments: